WTB Baffled GN Fuel tank (south-east VA area)

samckitt

Hoping to find a baffled GN fuel tank within driving distance of Virginia Beach, VA area.

Thanks,
Scot

You have only new, or have used as well? If new, what brand are they & got any pics of the baffles?

I have traded emails with you before about some other parts too. You have any 85 or older Monte speedos that have been converted to read 140 mph, and matching 8k tach?

Thanks,
Scot

We have new & used. New is baffled tanks. Not to many Buick guys would be happy with me selling them un baffled tanks. If you want pics we have them on line with the plastic baffles no longer there but steel baffles. Plastic units use to break loose & float around in the tank which sucked for your sending unit. If your doing this in a SS you need to get a 4.3 EFI tank. The filler necks are different. Yes I have used units here with sending units as well.

I don't have any modified tachs in stock. Pretty sure I have the 140 in stock.

We have new & used. New is baffled tanks. Not to many Buick guys would be happy with me selling them un baffled tanks. If you want pics we have them on line with the plastic baffles no longer there but steel baffles. Plastic units use to break loose & float around in the tank which sucked for your sending unit. If your doing this in a SS you need to get a 4.3 EFI tank. The filler necks are different. Yes I have used units here with sending units as well.

I don't have any modified tachs in stock. Pretty sure I have the 140 in stock.

What's needed to make the tach work with an LS2? Will it as is, or require modification/converter? You know?