WTB 86-87 GN Under 70,000mi CA/AZ/NV $14,500

Taylor04

Looking for a clean 86-87 GN on the west coast, preferably hard top.

Do you guys think I can get one around $14k with less than 50,000 miles?

I am searching!:cool:

-Andrew

-Andrew

Im dont know about west coast but ive got one on this board with 47,500.

pics are posted take a look

87GNat, Car looks clean! If it was closer I would probably buy it! Hows the body/frame...all good? no rust? Is there a tach at all in that digital gauge cluster?

-Andrew

Car is super nice...no rust, little damage to drivers door and ding on passanger..I was quoted $800 by good body shop. Do some research on shipping from 34655..we might be able to work something out

-Andrew

What state are you in??
I have a 1987 black t-type 66k california car 480 RWHP 2nd place in shows always beat by a 20k garage queen t-type owned by Gary wells next time I go to a show maybe Gary won't show up then I will get 1st place:eek:
Len freeman trans,,, Lou's automotive motor both 3k on them show quality

What state are you in??
I have a 1987 black t-type 66k california car 480 RWHP 2nd place in shows always beat by a 20k garage queen t-type owned by Gary wells next time I go to a show maybe Gary won't show up then I will get 1st place:eek:
Len freeman trans,,, Lou's automotive motor both 3k on them show quality
I'm in southern cali. Nice car, but just not what I'm looking for.

I know it's a little further away but my friend is selling a 87 GN with 39,000 miles: TE44, 43# injectors MAF translator and the basic fuel mods. He wants $13,500 firm.

I know it's a little further away but my friend is selling a 87 GN with 39,000 miles: TE44, 43# injectors MAF translator and the basic fuel mods. He wants $13,500 firm.

Pretty much exactly what I want.....just too far. Very fairly priced also.....

You need to forget about the "too far away" stuff. Buy a $300 round trip ticket, if the car isn't what you wanted, fly back home.

39,000 mile GN for $13k and you have a $14.5k budget, plus its half the miles you requested.

I about did this exact same thing when i bought my '06 GTO. All the local cars were 15-20k miles and $25k. Found some really nice ones in the midwest for $23k with 5-10k miles on them. Just before getting ready to make a road trip I found one 300 miles away with 14k miles on it for 23k with the exact setup I wanted.

My brother bought a low $$$ t-type in new york, flew from fort laud to NY and drove it home.

Pretty much exactly what I want.....just too far. Very fairly priced also.....

Depending on condition.....sounds like a near perfect car. Fly out to take a look...$300 flight and three day drive. You will be hard pressed to find a nice 30-40k mile car in that price range on the west coast. If you want it stock, you can sell or trade the parts and have enough left over to pay for the plane ticket and part of the trip back. Also once on the West Coast value will jump, Nice GNs are scarce around here. Southern car too...Sounds nice.

Depending on condition.....sounds like a near perfect car. Fly out to take a look...$300 flight and three day drive. You will be hard pressed to find a nice 30-40k mile car in that price range on the west coast. If you want it stock, you can sell or trade the parts and have enough left over to pay for the plane ticket and part of the trip back. Also once on the West Coast value will jump, Nice GNs are scarce around here. Southern car too...Sounds nice.

There are 2-3 more GN's (1 86') closer to me that I am going to check out first. It's not that I want a stock GN, just no race car/show car. I am trying to find a relatively low mileage driver that I can slowly build/drive/keep! It will show up

-Andrew