WTB: '86/'87 Engine/Trans

Knightmare

Finally sold my '99 Regal GS and get to start my hybrid project! :biggrin:

I'm looking for a full engine/transmission with accessories and wiring, as complete as can be. I'd prefer a low-mile stocker but I am open to anything (rebuilt/modded). I am on a budget but quality is more important than low price.

An important detail... Updated profile, in MN. Would be willing to drive to most of the midwest, otherwise pay for freight if possible.

I have a rebuilt motor and trans from a 87 la sabre 3.8 FWD -spent $3000. on rebuilts-will sell for $1500. plus shipping firm.

I have 2 87 GN engines for sale first has 69k on it second has 47k on it. Id take $2000+shipping for the 69k engine and $2300+shipping for the 47k engine. I also get a discount with my freight company. If interested e mail me direct at Fortune628@aol.com .

Please email me about a freshly rebuilt to stock specs '87 GN engine. .040" block, hyper pistons, std/std crank, complete from TB/intake to oil pan, headers/turbo/intercooler etc.

It doesn't come with ECM ($60-80 used) or GN engine wiring harness ($150-225). I'm asking $2500 plus shipping. I don't have a transmission.

gnx7@hotmail.com

-Mark

My engine comes with most everything, not with half of what you need , but everything I said, I dont lie or exaggerate, what I have. Like avertised here on the West coast of the country. E mail me direct ,you have to be sick of this crap, I know I am and Im from the East coast. I'll hook you up If I can, why are so many people so greedy????????? Out here???

:rolleyes: don't sling mud my way buddy. I've been on here for many more years than you and never sold anyone anything bad.

I have a complete car (82k stocker) so ya get everything ..... no nose , interior , tailights ect .. just a rolling shell eng, trans, and posi rear end .. I don't see a problem people listing engines to the guy :confused: .. whats the big deal :cool:

I have a complete car with 70K on it. The car has sat for many years but is complete. The car will have pretty much everything. It has not been started for about 10 years. If you are interested. I can see what I can do. I think the only thing missing would be a turbo sheild, inner cooler shroud, and maybe a few minor things. I want a fw parts off the car but I can sell the whole thing after I get what I want. The shell is pretty much rust free. ----Jeremy