WTB: 36lb injectors/chip, AFPR

TR6

Looking for some 36 lb injectors with chip for a good deal. Would also be interested in an AFPR, and a good fuel pressure gauge. I am fairly new to the turbo buick world, and need some basics to get my stock car a little more pep. Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

email sent, thanks psycho. How many miles on them?

Anyone else? Still looking, send all offers.

Thanks!

Have a 108 Octane Race Chip

Got a red Armstrong Quad Air 108 octane Race chip for 36 Lb injectors if interested. $45 shipped in the US

TR6, I have a set of 36lb bosch "868" injectors with a Postons 93 octane chip burnt to match. $125.00 I paid more, but my lose your gain!

spoolin- thanks for the offer, but it is street driven, so the 108 is a little out of my league.

3.8- sent you a PM.

Thanks everyone. Still looking at all offers until I have something.

Ive got a set with unknown mileage for $165 shipped including a new adjustable Turbotweak chip (cost is $85). These chips are superior to any other chips ive experienced. So the injectors cost you $80. I will have the chip drop shipped from Eric at Turbotweak after you tell me your combo so he can burn the chip accordingly and that you want them. You will have the chip within 1 week of receiving payment and i will get the injectors out Monday if you want them.

Ive also got a stock appearing adjustable regulator for another $45 if you want it.

I think I have emailed or PMd everyone that has contacted me. I am still looking anyone else has something they are ready to depart with.