Wrecked 87 GN. Here goes.

TUrbo1dr

The drivers side lense appears to be perfect. clear reverse lense.

The passenger side ha a little bit of spidering in the lower red portion of the brake lense.

On the top of the reverse lense (rt side) theres a little bit of spidering.

I can not separate the lenses from the bulb housings. I would leave that up to you.

You are getting a pm

Just found an unharmed front right bumper filler. Stock rubbery material. Not brittle at all. Some scuffs, but other than that in good condition.

yes,i want them send me your paypal address with the total,i'm leaving the hotel room now and on my way home so i'll send it as soon as i get there.thanks,shane

Somebody PM'd me about the fuel pump,and cell to pump line. Forgive me, but having a 0 post count makes me nervous. I have a relationship with a lot of the people here and they get first dibs.

Please try to understand. I mean no ill will.

That was me. I just found this site a few weeks ago and mostly browse for parts, that's why I'm at 0 posts. Now I'm at 1 I guess.

Anyway, I guess I'll call second dibs then, I really want the pump. If nobody here wants it let me know when I can buy it.

That was me. I just found this site a few weeks ago and mostly browse for parts, that's why I'm at 0 posts. Now I'm at 1 I guess.

Anyway, I guess I'll call second dibs then, I really want the pump. If nobody here wants it let me know when I can buy it.

Got ya Bat.

UPDATE

Radiator overflow bottle (driver - not white, kind of a cream) $20
Complete suspension front and rear - will part (included in chassis purchase)
Windshield - $150 (Trim majornutz) - WINDSHIELD STILL AVAIL
Rear glass - $150
Quarter glass - 1 chrome 1 black $50 each (1 BLACK PENDING)BOOSTEDTURBOTOM
Rear bumper - w/bumperettes and rub strip $150
Fiber glass rear fillers - not painted but black $70.00 (Shane)(SOLD)
Good passenger door (power) w/small dent in middle $75.00 (Shawn)
A/C lines (across radiator) excellent shape $50.00 (Joseph)
Radiator hold down - $25.00 (precizion818) (SOLD)

Vac Brake set up (complete) $110.00 (pending)BLACNFAST
342 G80 rear - make offer (Shawn)
Stock steel wheels w/ center caps (two are slightly faded, 2 are perfect (pending)chrome - both black paint starting to fade or chip away) $500.00 (GONE)
84-85 Hood insulation pad - free if picked up (Joseph)
Front seats - drivers has a good tear in it and color is faded, power control knob broken- still works. Passenger seat - small tear over all in good condition. $200.00 set (PENDING) GNX120 FOR SEAT TRACK & ASSOC. PARTS
Misc. interior trim (charlief1)
Center console cut for Hurst 1/4 stick $75.00 (also have a brand new one not parting with yet) (Shawn)
Rear seats, no tears or stains $200.00
GN steering wheel - Good condition, no cracks. Steel has a light dusting of rust $100.00
Stock Injectors - $25.00 (work fine)(turbo1dr) SOLD
Stock DOG HOUSE - $100.00
5" RJC down pipe w/ stainless 90. $200.00 (Joseph)
Weld Stars (7.5 out of 10) new centers rears with MT Sportsman Pros at 70% No tires on fronts. $450.00 PENDING BLACKNFAST
Summit 15 gallon Fuel cell with GM sender - 100.00 PENDING
Aeromotive A1000 In-line Fuel Pump - $100.00 PENDING
Front left frame horn is bent up and back - not sure about the rest of the frame. The rest of the body is decent. Good deck lid, rear quarters have usual little dings. Roof is dented from race trailer incindent. Dash is in standard shape for a 166K car.

Chassis/body (what's left of it) $900.00 (shawn) decklid included
Exhaust system - cat back (Tony)

Drivers door interior chrome SOLD turbo1dr
Instrument cluster SOLD turbo1dr
Fuel pump/rear lights wiring SOLD turbo1dr
HOOD SHOCKS - SOLD MAJOR NUTZ

Waiting on Shawn for chassis/body shell decision
Waiting on Scott K. on fuel pump
Waiting on 3.8l v-8 eater on cat-back
Waiting on Wayne B. for dash speaker bezel (sorry, $20- you asked I never told you)
Waiting on xclrate on rt inner fender ($40)

I need to check the wheel well trim on all four corners. I know one is dented.(quic87gn) ($20 if in good shape)
SNIPERDFA1 - you are next in line for cat-back. Will get shipping info soon.

Russ I will do anything you need. The wheels are pending at the moment. You are #2.

Thanks,

Dan

Thanks Dan. Just let me know if it doesn't go through. If so I will probably drive down and pick them up from you if its ok - save some shipping $ and hassle of you trying to pack them up. (good excuse to go to Bone Daddys as well)

Later,
Russ

brake power booster

do you have a brake power boster with the master cylinder? How much, any pics? :biggrin:

rear seat

im intrested in the rear upper seat cover i just need cover it would be eay to un hog ring and ship just cover let me know how much thanks brian...

Door escutcheons

do you have the chrome door escutcheons that go on the inside of the door that the door pull straps go into?