Wrecked 87 GN. Here goes.

notacarlo

eggs are liquid chicken
Please respond via e-mail as it is difficult to check the sites while at work.

All prices do not include shipping to your humble abode.

Radiator overflow bottle (driver - not white, kind of a cream) $20
Complete suspension front and rear - will part
Windshield - $150
Rear glass - $150
Quarter glass - 1 chrome 1 black $50 each
Rear bumper - w/bumperettes and rub strip $150
Fiber glass rear fillers - not painted but black $70.00
Good passenger door (power) w/small dent in middle $75.00
A/C lines (across radiator) excellent shape $50.00
Radiator hold down - $25.00
Vac Brake set up (complete) $110.00
342 G80 rear - make offer
Stock steel wheels w/ center caps (two are slightly faded, 2 are perfect chrome - both black paint starting to fade or chip away) $500.00
84-85 Hood insulation pad - free if picked up
Front seats - drivers has a good tear in it and color is faded, power control knob broken- still works. Passenger seat - small tear over all in good condition. $200.00 set
Misc. interior trim
Center console cut for Hurst 1/4 stick $75.00 (also have a brand new one not parting with yet)
Rear seats, no tears or stains $200.00
GN steering wheel - Good condition, no cracks. Steel has a light dusting of rust $100.00
Stock Injectors - $25.00 (work fine)
Stock Throttle body - $100.00
5" RJC down pipe w/ stainless 90. $200.00
Weld Stars (7.5 out of 10) new centers rears with MT Sportsman Pros at 70% No tires on fronts. $450.00
Summit 15 gallon Fuel cell with GM sender - 100.00
Aeromotive A1000 In-line Fuel Pump - $100.00

Front left frame horn is bent up and back - not sure about the rest of the frame. The rest of the body is decent. Good deck lid, rear quarters have usual little dings. Roof is dented from race trailer incindent. Dash is in standard shape for a 166K car.

Chassis/body (what's left of it) $900.00

You can email me with any requests. I will try to respond in a timely manner.

Side note - I have not begun to tear any of this stuff out. I have removed the front end to get access to my motor. I will start diggin' in this weekend. Pictures will be posted as I remove stuff. I will get to parts as they are requested and in that order.

PS. Charlief1 still has to dig through my interior before I post any of that stuff. I promised.

shrimperdan73@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Dan

Ferrari F430 Challenge Series Driver/Crew

TNT, yes they were installed.

j_alstrand2000 - compared to the stock unit I went from? night and day, but I also went with a bigger turbo and supporting mods. The car had a definite different tone - much deeper. Spool up was instant, but that could have been because of the set up. If you have a/c a good fabber is a must to finish out the pipe. I have it 5" to 4" to 3.5" - space wasn't an issue for me.

I have a fairly nice cat-back stainless 3" system as a matter of fact.

No mufflers straight through to stock exits. Would have to ship as one piece or cut it.

I'll take the stock injectors. Consider them sold.

1st in line for the GN wheels. Pictures of the GN wheels would be nice to turbo1dr@suddenlink.net

Request for you to check: Also need a drivers door escutcheon. Located on the left rear upper door panel. It's the chrome part that the pull strap screw into. VERY Minor pitting ok...NO PEELING of the chrome. Price?

Also need a price of the instrument cluster...just the cluster.

I have PayPal.

Thanks for the e-mails guys. I will get back to each and every one of you this evening.

Cheers.

Dan

Interested i RJC 5" dp,I have ATR stainless headers on my 109,will your dp
clear these headers?Also is the dp stainless steel.Im interested so let me
know.
John

How nice is the decklid. Looking for a straight one with no rust.
How much to ship to 19711.

Also, do you have a GN left rear 1/4 spoiler end cap (the little fiberglass piece).

Pics of the decklid to lisanal@comcast.net

Thanks
Nasty

Hey, I was wondering if your parting out any engine components? I am looking for an OEM Engine and Transmission dipstick, as well im looking for the rear bracket on the turbo that holds the heatshield firmly in place, with all the bolts needed... Please let me know if you have any of these available, as Im sure I can think of more things I need lol.

Please PM me or E-mail me at bpalma70@hotmail.com. Thanks!:biggrin:

Officially 2nd in line for the GN rims.

I will also like to request a price for the following:

1: Tail lamp/fuel pump wiring harness that runs from the side of the fuse panel to the rear of the car inside of the trunk. I'd also like the harness that includes the connector for the fuel pump that's located under the rear bumper.

2: Both tail light assemblies. If you want to keep the bezels and the white backing that's fine....just need the lenses as long as the red lenses and the clear back-up lenses are crack free. If you don't want to separate that's fine... just price the entire assemblies and let me know.

This brings me to these parts I'm wanting and needing prices on...

1. Stock injectors.
2. Drivers door escutcheon.
3. Instrument cluster...just the cluster.
4. Tail lamp/fuel pump wiring harness.
5. Both tail light assemblies.
6. GN rims if the 1st person doesn't buy.

turbo1dr@suddenlink.net