Wrecked 87 GN. Here goes.

vac brakes

I'll take the vaccume bkake parts if all of the parts are there for a smoth chang over, also would you happen to have the piece of trim that's located on the rear of the hood?
Do you have a pay pal addy??
you have a Pm

Does the rear glass have the defroster? My rear window has been retinted so many times, what's left of the defroster really takes away from the rest of the car:( .

Does the rear glass have the defroster? My rear window has been retinted so many times, what's left of the defroster really takes away from the rest of the car:( .

It does Roc, but not sure if the integrity is good. NEver worked for me, but the switch may have been bad.

Dan, sad to see some dumbass took out the car. That sucks. What size/bs are the rear prostars? If they are 15x8 with 3.5 bs I would be interested if you want to separate the front/rears. I only need the wheels, no tires. Clay CJH has a used set of slicks waiting for me. Thanks man!

Russ

Russ I will do anything you need. The wheels are pending at the moment. You are #2.

Thanks,

Dan

I left my BlackBerry in my wife's car. I wondered why work hasn't been trying to call me.

She should be back tonight.

Sorry,

Joe

Attachments

• acline.JPG
    acline.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 174
  • acline2.JPG
    acline2.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 174
Fiber glass rear fillers

Put me in line for the Fiber glass rear fillers
thanks

Sure thing John. Doin a dinner party at the moment.

If anyone has not received an e-mail or PM response from me on anything, please hit me up again.

Dan

Somebody PM'd me about the fuel pump,and cell to pump line. Forgive me, but having a 0 post count makes me nervous. I have a relationship with a lot of the people here and they get first dibs.

Please try to understand. I mean no ill will.

i sent you a email,i didn't get a total from you or your paypal address,please pm it to me via pm or email,and if i'm not on tonight when you send it i will send it tommorow when i get home.thanks (bumper fillers)

Bumperfillers are going to turbo1dr. He shot me the first confirmation.

Turbo1dr....didn't forget about your tail light lenses. GOt side tracked with dinner party. Will get you pics in the am.

I'm trying my best to keep track of all this.

then why did you call me on the phone today if he was before me,and do you remember that i told you i wanted them,also 1 hr. after you posted i emailed you and told you that if they fit good i wanted them

nevermind,your not the only person with bumper fillers,i'll get them elsewhere.just remember what comes around goes around

nevermind,your not the only person with bumper fillers,i'll get them elsewhere.just remember what comes around goes around

Actually, I never requested the bumper fillers.

Bumperfillers are going to turbo1dr. He shot me the first confirmation.

notacarlo, I think you've mistaken me with another person wanting the bumper fillers.

Take your time getting the pictures of the tail lights to me. I'm not needing them in a hurry....a week or two or three will be fine with me.:D

if i didn't want them then why is my name beside them in your ad?:confused:
turbo1dr no harm was meant towards you

My mistake Diablo.
i'm trying to put all this in a spreadsheet so I avoid this very thing. If you still want them they are yours.

Sorry for the confusion.