wow we are getting pounded with wind & rain

it was unreal here.. Something fell in the back yard here .. Guess Ill find out what when it gets bright out. Hell 11:00pm I got off my butt and brought my new driver inside ! Pine trees were SWAYING !!:eek:

Lost power for a little while, and the cable and internet came back about an hour ago. I heard something hit the side of the house hard about 11:00 last night. Don't know what, but it was loud.

I am sitting here at work & it sounds like the roof is going to blow off.

Some sick:eek: storm

I will trade you wind and rain for wind and snow:rolleyes:I really hate winter and I live in Canada.:eek:I wonder if people in the south ever get up in the morning and wish they had snow:wink: as many times as I get up and wished for warm tropical weather:rolleyes:I hope this global warming hurries up because I have had enough of snow and cold:wink:Hope all is well in your towns and happy Friday:biggrin:

Kevin

BTW 11* very windy and snowing here with 4 more inches on the way:mad:

Anyone up for a BBQ?

:eek:

Attachments

• 0226000732.jpg
    0226000732.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 151
I will trade you wind and rain for wind and snow:rolleyes:I really hate winter and I live in Canada.:eek:I wonder if people in the south ever get up in the morning and wish they had snow:wink: as many times as I get up and wished for warm tropical weather:rolleyes:I hope this global warming hurries up because I have had enough of snow and cold:wink:Hope all is well in your towns and happy Friday:biggrin:

Kevin

BTW 11* very windy and snowing here with 4 more inches on the way:mad:

ALL our snow is gone washed away, Heat wave at 45 degrees..

I had to drive home 2 different ways & drove over many lines on the road :eek:

This morning i see 3 sections of fence down. You have to love those pull cranker straps. I am using them to hold the fence up until mud season passes

Walked around the back yard to check it out this after. Found a few shingles on the ground. They blew off the ridge vent. A downpipe got blown off my porch too. Suprisingly no big pine branches. Since this morning we have had 40 degrees, sun, rain, sleet, snow, wind and now it's cold.:(

Walked around the back yard to check it out this after. Found a few shingles on the ground. They blew off the ridge vent. A downpipe got blown off my porch too. Suprisingly no big pine branches. Since this morning we have had 40 degrees, sun, rain, sleet, snow, wind and now it's cold.:(

we got only rain her ..not bad at all . Ifeel your pain mark:eek::biggrin::biggrin:

My GN is in a tent garage under a huge oak tree, I didn't sleep much Thursday night. Woke up friday, all my trees look good but no power. Got ready for work, backed out of the driveway made it 300 ft. Trees down on powerlines, poles are snapped. Neighborhood looks like a warzone. It's going to be awhile before we have power. Glad I have a small generator and a woodstove.

if the system that passed through over the weekend makes it to you guys, i feel sorry for ya, it was pretty intense, sure to drop alot of snow on you guys