WOW i jus got a lot faster...

Sinister86

got my 3 inch test pipe with a dump and mark hueffman exhaust cutout put on yesterday and all i have to say is, good god noone around here is gonna touch me now... (xcept kenny and scott simpson;) ) i was running a cat that was so blocked up it was ridiculous and now it jus spools like crazy and when it gets in the boost, well, it just sounds plain mean. its about time that bottleneck is out of my 3 in dp and hooker dual exhaust! take it easy guys,
Taylor

did you put on Mark's electric cut out?
It's on my short list. My brother just put it on his TTA but I haven't had a chance to check it out yet.
The idea of opening the dump while cruising-PRICELESS!

Originally posted by Zero Tolerance
did you put on Mark's electric cut out?
It's on my short list. My brother just put it on his TTA but I haven't had a chance to check it out yet.
The idea of opening the dump while cruising-PRICELESS!
my buddy has something just like that on his car, its awesome :cool:

Originally posted by Sinister86
, good god noone around here is gonna touch me now... (xcept kenny and scott simpson;) )

Guess, you just don't get down to Dayton?.
LOL
Glad to hear your happy.

eletric cutout

I have one on my car. Let me tell you about the looks I get from the stang boys. Priceless!!!! The best is when you pull up silent then pull off and open it a little bit. They break their necks to look where that evil hiss is coming from. lol. You'll love it!!