Wow...cam sensor caused this

Coool, thanks Bob....in any case, its about all thats left to try barring a new wireing harness.

Wow. ..I love you guys. ..my car is acting the same way, still need to tune it but right now it's hard to start when cold and runs like shit under a load....think I am going to pull my cam sensor and replace it also, looks to be original

Well I feel kinda dumb....its looking like it has to be the CS. I bought a cap and noticed that when i had tdc, the rotor ring was aiming at about 5 oclock...so this just has to be it, as its supposed to aim at 4 oclock! Reason i feel dumb is because years ago the little tab that the ring keys into broke off...well without going into detail i "fixed" it and it worked fine for years. But even tho it was tight on the shaft, it had walked some. Last trip to the strip had some laggy 60foots, so im hoping that was reason for that as well. So if anyone has a used CS, Im game. The guy that rebuilds them doesnt have enuff rings to spare so i have to find a good used one. Thanks for the input guys.

Well I feel kinda dumb....its looking like it has to be the CS. I bought a cap and noticed that when i had tdc, the rotor ring was aiming at about 5 oclock...so this just has to be it, as its supposed to aim at 4 oclock! Reason i feel dumb is because years ago the little tab that the ring keys into broke off...well without going into detail i "fixed" it and it worked fine for years. But even tho it was tight on the shaft, it had walked some. Last trip to the strip had some laggy 60foots, so im hoping that was reason for that as well. So if anyone has a used CS, Im game. The guy that rebuilds them doesnt have enuff rings to spare so i have to find a good used one. Thanks for the input guys.

Have you looked into the RJC cam fix piece?

http://rjcracing.com/product/cam-sensor-repair-kit/

It provides a new tab to fits the shaft slot.

RemoveBeforeFlight