World Of Motorworks will rip you off!!

*BuickBoy*

I am currently been in a battle of trying to get my money back that was taken out of my account from World Of Motorworks. I called Paul personally and said he had nothing to do with the transactions. And I later found out from my bank that World Of Motorworks tried more times than they could count for more money.I'm glad none of those transactions went through. The transactions were made for around 2500, which was more than the parts I bought in the first place. Even though I still have a chance to recieve my money through the bank, its still World Of Motorworks problem to find out why his company made transactions without my consent. Like I said before he said he had nothing to do with it and maybe someone stole my credit card number that's been stored on a computer..... If you want to find out more visitwww.montecarlo-restoration.com and click on "black list" on the left side of the page toward the bottom. I did make a police report regarding the incident. We are all here to restore and have fun with our cars, I hate people trying to screw people over for no reason.. and I'm not the only person this has happened to either. So beware when your buying from World Of Motorworks.

A simple call to the credit card company will get this charge removed from you and they will take care of whatever else needs to be done if there is any fraud involved...Good luck

Bryan

At least you didnt deal with GBody.... Everyone in the forum would call you a lier, even though you had proof!

At least you didnt deal with GBody.... Everyone in the forum would call you a lier, even though you had proof!

Really? You expect people to buy your story but you come in here and make a childish comment like this? If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck..... Well I think we know the rest....

You have no business in this thread, I bet you find a way to blame that on someone else too.... This is warning #1...

I am currently been in a battle of trying to get my money back that was taken out of my account from World Of Motorworks. I called Paul personally and said he had nothing to do with the transactions. And I later found out from my bank that World Of Motorworks tried more times than they could count for more money.I'm glad none of those transactions went through. The transactions were made for around 2500, which was more than the parts I bought in the first place. Even though I still have a chance to recieve my money through the bank, its still World Of Motorworks problem to find out why his company made transactions without my consent. Like I said before he said he had nothing to do with it and maybe someone stole my credit card number that's been stored on a computer..... If you want to find out more visitwww.montecarlo-restoration.com and click on "black list" on the left side of the page toward the bottom. I did make a police report regarding the incident. We are all here to restore and have fun with our cars, I hate people trying to screw people over for no reason.. and I'm not the only person this has happened to either. So beware when your buying from World Of Motorworks.

Yeah its a re post. I took the last one down thinking it could be slander, but its not slander when the information is accurate.