Working Oem Tach/Boost Gauge Wanted

Shawn N

The ghost of NRH
My oem boost gauge stopped working and when I removed it to send to Caspers for repair the right side mount broke off. I'm looking for a known working unit with no issues to replace it. Thanks!

I have a whole cluster for $100 shipped it is missing the clear plastic

Attachments

• IMG_6314.JPG
    IMG_6314.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
Alrighty I'll take it then. Post up your Paypal email and I will take care of it later today. Thanks boss!

Please send friends and family or add 5% for fees

Got the PayPal will ship and send tracking asap

I mailed it out today I will find the tracking info in Alil but it's on its way

Not real pleased that the harness has been cut off. The right mount on the gauge is cracked open too. I really don't want to hack up my harness to see if this even works cause those are odds I don't like at this point. Accept returns?

That's fine it cost me $18 to ship to you so that's all I can send back if you want to do it that way . I also can fin u you a plug end . It's up to you . Let me know

I hate sending stuff back but I don't waste a $100 either. If I would have known it was cut I would have passed on it. I will pay to ship it back. I work for UPS anyway so it's not a big hassle for me.

Okay as soon as I get it I will refund you the 100$ Minus the 18$ it took me to ship It to you =$82

Dank I shipped this back today via USPS. It's supposed to arrive Thurs to you. To expensive to go UPS and the label was missing your last name anyway.

Okay I'm waiting on some cash at the moment as soon as I receive it I will send your cash back . Just crappy timing for me to take it back but I will get it to you asap

I am going to send this one strait out of my car it the rpm/boost gauge work flawlessly and it has the connector that you needed aswell

Attachments

• IMG_7055.JPG
    IMG_7055.JPG
    975.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7051.JPG
    IMG_7051.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 6