3 gauge "vent pod" and A pillar stock molding

TIMINATOR

I'm trying to finish off my Turbo T, and can't find a stock A pillar drivers side pad/molding trim. I got a 3 gauge mount and a single gauge mount that I don't need. I just want a stock or stock repro trim piece. Prefer grey, or ptm if necessary. I like the 3 gauge "vent mount" pod that goes to the right of the speedo pod between it and the vent. Everyone seems to be out of stock for both.
I would also like new headlite buckets, all 4, in NOS, or if I have to, repro, but those are out of stock everywhere too.
Thanks for any leads!
TIMINATOR

Tim. Shoot Scott at GNS a call or email.

Said out of stock when I ordered mine as well. Called & he had one or two in stock.

I was seeing and hearing out of stock too when I wanted to order one on some websites. I emailed Scott and had one in about a week. I

I do like how it fits
20230829_185645.jpg

Had a nice hour long discussion with Scott! He is currently out of stock but has fresh materials in now, and will start shipping in 2-3 weeks. Gonna check out his website and place a big order tomorrow!
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!!!!!!
TIMINATOR

G-Body Parts had the stock A-pillar trim I needed to replace my 3 gauge A-pillar piece . They even had it painted the color I needed and shipped to me in less than 2 weeks , but this was at BG last May .

Had a nice hour long discussion with Scott! He is currently out of stock but has fresh materials in now, and will start shipping in 2-3 weeks. Gonna check out his website and place a big order tomorrow!
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP!!!!!!
TIMINATOR
Scott is a good man, Timm.

Buy with confidence.

Thanks, Dynoman but I tried to do business with gbody parts for about 2 months: no call backs, no return of e- mails, no return of texts, no answer about my dealer request form. That was when I was TRYING to give them money.
When I finally got hold of them it was just after July 4th their excuse was they were busy because of the holiday.
When I pointed out the dates of the calls, e-mails, and texts were from a couple months before then, the person I was talking to became snotty! We both decided to end the call before things got worse.
When they finally returned an old e- mail weeks after that call, and at least a month from the time I sent the e-mail,
their response was, if I inadvertently ordered anything from them in the future, they would not fill it, and would refund any monies that I sent.
I had previously sent dealer info to try and set up an account for my business.
I saved the e-mails.
Everything that was to be in that original order has since been procured elsewhere.
Your results may vary.
TIMINATOR

Thanks, Dynoman but I tried to do business with gbody parts for about 2 months: no call backs, no return of e- mails, no return of texts, no answer about my dealer request form. That was when I was TRYING to give them money.
When I finally got hold of them it was just after July 4th their excuse was they were busy because of the holiday.
When I pointed out the dates of the calls, e-mails, and texts were from a couple months before then, the person I was talking to became snotty! We both decided to end the call before things got worse.
When they finally returned an old e- mail weeks after that call, and at least a month from the time I sent the e-mail,
their response was, if I inadvertently ordered anything from them in the future, they would not fill it, and would refund any monies that I sent.
I had previously sent dealer info to try and set up an account for my business.
I saved the e-mails.
Everything that was to be in that original order has since been procured elsewhere.
Your results may vary.
TIMINATOR
My purchase was face to face with parts in hand , it's too bad that their communication is so poor otherwise ! I guess I'll consider myself lucky .....