Wooooow!!!! Most expensive GN ever!

Craigslist, where every Regal is a GN and every GN is a GNX. And here is apparently a genuine GNX yet the ad doesn't mention it one time. Duh.

Craigslist, where every Regal is a GN and every GN is a GNX. And here is apparently a genuine GNX yet the ad doesn't mention it one time. Duh.
Sssh not so loud, if he finds out it's actually a GNX he might double the price.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I hate when people sell.gns for less than they are worth. Especially one like this. The nerve of people.. hahhahhaha

take a zero off the price, and he's not too far off...

which, of course, assumes that this wasn't a "see, honey. i tried selling the car, but no one can afford a collector car of this caliber with the economy the way it is, so i guess i'll just have to keep it" kind of ad...

which, of course, assumes that this wasn't a "see, honey. i tried selling the car, but no one can afford a collector car of this caliber with the economy the way it is, so i guess i'll just have to keep it" kind of ad...

it is possible

You're saying a GNX with less than 100 miles on the odo is only worth 50 G's????

I've sen that same car for sale for ridiculous money at that dealer for 20 years!

Probably doesn't want to really sell it but will part with it for that much dream.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

With traction control & anti-lock brakes , that puts it right up there with all the other super cars. Sooooooooo $500,000 is close:rolleyes:

I've sen that same car for sale for ridiculous money at that dealer for 20 years!
Yup I remember going to look at that car at the same crap hole corner dealer 20 years ago.. Actually this was the car what started my love of the Turbo Buick. If I remember correctly 20 years ago they were asking like $36K for it.

A factory GN with leather seats and antilock brakes? That explains the $450,000 upcharge.;)

Mike B.

But the good news is he has "two plain gran nationals available" as well.
You know - those other crappy versions of this car.
The "plain" ones...The dogs.
I'll guess those must be in the low $300,ooo's though, which makes them more affordable for the less-than-fortunate 547.