Woodward Dream Cruise 2014

Does anyone know if they started to build the M1 concourse yet. That is going to be a big car hangout

As for the M1, I am not sure if they have constructed anything yet, last I passed by there was in march, it was snowing, and it was still a vacant flat area.

If I get new rear tires on the GN and it is sunny I will bring it there, it is in frasier, thats highway, I don't trust the rears on the car now, otherwise I will be there but sans the car... Even if the weather goes south I will go, car has no wipers, its just rainx lmfao. I mean literally, no wiper motor, arms, nothin lol. Just remind me if you could man. Been working near 60 hours a week

If I get new rear tires on the GN and it is sunny I will bring it there, it is in frasier, thats highway, I don't trust the rears on the car now, otherwise I will be there but sans the car... Even if the weather goes south I will go, car has no wipers, its just rainx lmfao. I mean literally, no wiper motor, arms, nothin lol. Just remind me if you could man. Been working near 60 hours a week

Fwiw, the M1 concourse is in the middle of the hood, would be great and at the same time not a great area. When I was young I went to school near there, it is the site of what was a gm plant...

Assuming my car is ready to rock, I'd be interested in going and making a weekend out of it. Not too excited about the idea of getting my car stolen, though. I'm in Columbus, so it's not too far away.

The meet at the Moose Preserve is ON. The date is always the WED. before the Woodward Cruise. The Michigan Buick Turbo Club has been dissolved but we all still meet there. Very informal but always a lot of fun. The Moose Preserve is saving 42 spots for us but we will have more cars than that. Usually we start to meet there around 4:30 or so. Come to have a good time and you will. Nice people and Nice Buicks and T A's. Hope to see you there. Russ

Can you give me more info on this Moose Preserve? Is that a club, forest preserve, or ? I'll be coming from Illinois and would need hotel suggestions. Thanks.

Can you give me more info on this Moose Preserve? Is that a club, forest preserve, or ? I'll be coming from Illinois and would need hotel suggestions. Thanks.
The Moose Preserve is a Restaurant just north of Square Lake Road on Woodward. It is on the East side of the street. They have pretty good food. All Turbo Buicks and T TA's are welcome. Just show up. There are some nice Hotels and Motels in Auburn Hills which is very near to the Woodward corridor. Come to have fun for the whole week if you can. It's really cool.

The Moose Preserve is a Restaurant just north of Square Lake Road on Woodward. It is on the East side of the street. They have pretty good food. All Turbo Buicks and T TA's are welcome. Just show up. There are some nice Hotels and Motels in Auburn Hills which is very near to the Woodward corridor. Come to have fun for the whole week if you can. It's really cool.
According to this website, Auburn Hills sucks for property crime....http://www.cityrating.com/crime-statistics/michigan/auburn-hills.html#.U9HTSvldUR4

Sucks that I started this thread...and I will not make it. I was hoping it would be my big event this summer, but other issues have dried up my funds for this summer.

See you guys next year...

Had a good time up there last weekend. Only backed up a little so could cruise around. Not going to make the moose preserve tomorrow now cause our basement flooded from the big rain yesterday.

Stuffed can be replaced. As long as everyone is ok we are good. Just a lot of work throwing stuff out and cleaning. Have a five foot high by 15 feet long pile of garbage in the driveway. So can't even get the GN out.

Just everyone be safe out there. A lot of the freeways are closed cause still have 14 foot of water

Man I saw the flooding on the news tonight. Luckily I will be meeting a friend who can direct me around the water. Is attendance down due to the flooding? At least the weather won't be too hot.

So, between my house getting zapped by lightning, frying the puter, the tele, the ps and a bunch of other things around the house ... ANNNDDDD being super busy at work I return here.

Have not been able to do anything at all to the car. Tried tonight to get a new coil and ignition module fail. I dunno how these guys can work at an auto parts store that is huge and not know what a GN is... Anyways I am rambling...

I have the weekend off, was supposed to be today, tomorrow and the weekend, but that got pulled. No riding the KTM quad... SOOOOO.... Is anyone meeting anywhere saturday??

I will likely also be out friday night cruising around. I mean late, after they typically close it and then leave. Around 11ish.

Lemme know.