Woodward Dream Cruise 2014

C

coach

I know several of you guys go every year. Can I get some info for rooms or the area you guys all meet? I'm thinking this is going to be my new event I add this year.
Which days do you guys meet up?
I'm dragging X-Ray with me since he lives in the area already.
Thanks

I'm going for the first time this year and staying in the Auburn Hills area, which I was told is the place least likely to have the car stolen from. I'd also like to know the best spots to park, walk around, and if anybody from this group is planning on meeting at a particular spot.

There is always a grand national meet on the wed before the cruise at the moose lodge on woodward and square lake rd.

Thought I read somewhere that the club that put on the moose preserve meet dissolved. Don't know if that is true or not. Sure every one will still go up there that day since it is a yearly tradition

I won't be in town until Friday. Do all the GN's and T's hang out Friday and Sat?

And for people that are traveling to come here for the cruise the week before is the best. Can still drive around with only a few spots that get backed up,13 and Woodward area. They Friday before the cruise and Saturday cruise day are very busy

Not a spot for just turbo regals on Friday. Unless we all meet up somewhere and take it over

I was going to say that there are a few hotels in Auburn Hills that are really reasonable and close to woodward.

Wish I knew someone that owned a business on Woodward. Businesses usually rent out their parking lots. On Friday they close down Woodward at 10pm on Saturday at 9pm

I will bring my michigan weight loss car. Been SOOOOOO busy at work not sure if I will be able to get the bodywork done before woodward or not at this point. Might be just all go and not so much show....

I might know someone who happens to have a fenced in lot, however it is in downtown Pontiac... They used to hire security for the arts/beats/eats deal. I think they did it for woodward also, just it's in downtown pontiac, better more towards royal oak for leaving cars there, although not many cars get taken at woodward. I know some people actually camp in downtown pontiac.

We will have to try and figure out a spot for everyone to meet at Coach ask x-Ray if if he knows anyone I never meet him but think he knows a lot of people

fwiw, I can probably locate affordable indoor garaging for a few cars near auburn hills in case anyone is afraid of their car being stolen. Not so sure about them getting back and forth to lodging however.
Personally I prefer my car as close to me as is possible, just some prefer indoors and away.

I live near pontiac, normally by the time I get out of work reaching royal oak is about as hard as the dos equis guy when he has the two ladies hanging on him lmfao.

Have 3 months to figure stuff out. Best way from Pontiac would be i75 to any exit then over

I haven't had a cruising car since for the last 10 years or so, only gone to the cruise to see cars, or go at night to see some action and play with some cars with my truck lol.