wont shift right

crazygn

10's here i come
I bought the trans from a guy on here a little bit ago and he said it was just rebuilt when he bought it so it shoud be ok.. It is a del trans with a non locking valve and has a ac 2800 stall.

It only shifts if you hold first for a long time or hold the rpm very high. Iam going to try another tv cable the one that is on it seems a little long or it could be me.

Any one know what this could be or any thing i could check, i tryed to get my wife to floor the car and i pushed in the button for the tv cable but it did not really move any .

i'll be back after i change the cable.

thanks guys

Well i changed the cable and nothing wont even shift at all. This is the same thing that happened to my old trans thats y i bought this one.:(

any body have any help for me.:(

I changed the fluid and filter and it wont even shift still .

What is this trannys problem

Any body can help me at any time:)

Did you check the gov springs when you had the pan off, may have tossed one? Mark

Yea i checked that , it had two springs one big one and one little one and both were on good.

When i bought this trans i was told it had less then 2 miles on a rebiuld . dont know what else to look for.

Originally posted by crazygn
Yea i checked that , it had two springs one big one and one little one and both were on good.

When i bought this trans i was told it had less then 2 miles on a rebiuld . dont know what else to look for.
It does. At this point definately call DelTrans. Since the trans has a Stage-Right brake in it you may have something adjusted wrong and it is staying in the brake the entire time. I talked to Dave there today and told him your situation and he will verify the newness and what is in the trans if you ask him. Bring him the convertor and trans and they will tell you exactly what is wrong or maybe get you going in the right direction. Talking to him on the phone today he thinks it is your convertor or TV cable adjustment. His number is 1-302-453-8213. They stand behind their work 100% if it is their fault. If it is the convertor, install or wrong type of convertor their may not be much they can do for you. Like I said, they are expecting a call from you so don't delay!