With your help the dream continues

I went through my "parts dept" out in the garage and have these items to offer up. All are brand NEW and never been installed. Let me know what can shipped.

Complete Walbro GSS 340 fuel pump. Got from Precision Turbo BEFORE the cheap made in China ones several years back.
Pressure Side Turbo Oil Line
ARP Head Bolts P/N 123-3603 - New motor has ARP Head studs
160 T-stat from Kirban's
AC Delco Fuel Filters - GF652's
O2 sensor - Kirban's
Not to be left out - The Super Cool "Must Have" :) Chrome Breather
Kirban's Hot Wire fuel pump Kit
Airtex H20 pump - T/A Performance
Fel-Pro exhaust gaskets - P/N MS 90508.
Highway Stars - Fuel Line Kit - All the hoses to connect the tank to the lines

Comp Cam (Yeah I know ) roller lifters - P/N 853-16.
New motor has the Super Coolio Spool-Fool roller lifters.

Ken - Since I'm local I can meet up with you and drop you the parts if needed- let me know.

Boosted-Para - Hang in the Brother. When one door closes - A new one gets kicked open... :)

Mike

Guys, I have the following:

-Alternator (need to check it at auto zone first)
-Cam sensor (missing screws)
-Stock Intercooler, shroud, screen
-Coolant temp sensor
-Throttle position sensor
-Oil pan (ugly but works)
-Gaskets, I think 100% complete plus all the upper gaskets; TB, etc
-Rear main seal
-Torque Converter (stock D5...) would suck to ship but will if you don't have a better converter or one closer.
-Cam bearings
-Vac block & screws
-IAC block & screws
-New AC Delco PCV valve
-Timing indicator
-Oil slinger
-New IC hose set & clamps
-Lucas break in oil additive w/ zinc

You want the gaskets, rear main, cam bearings, and slinger sent to turbofab and the rest to you?

Let's get this thing on the road!!!!!
That sounds good! Thank you so much!

I would like to take a moment to say thanks to each and every one of you! I don't know what I did to deserve this blessing, but Thank all of you, esp Ken. I don't usually get overcome with emotion, but it hit me kinda hard tonight. As I lay here now, I am truly grateful for the kindness you all are showing! I pray that you all feel the love that I am feeling now!

My family is as awestruck as I am. The boys are so excited, but not excited as me. Thank you again. Good night.

I know I have a set of Taylor 10mm plug wires w/barely 5K miles on them I can donate.

I might have a GN1 external waste gate DP I can pitch in, too. However there is a caveat. The reason it was removed is the waste gate stuck twice. Not wanting to chance it, I switched it out for a TH style 3 inch pipe.

Someone related to this project let me know if you want it.
That sounds awesome! Thank you so much. They will get goo use.

Jay

I have a new delco water pump and fuel filter. Ken I sent you a PM. This is more fun than building the thing:D

I have a new delco water pump and fuel filter. Ken I sent you a PM. This is more fun than building the thing:D
Sending throttle body oil pickup tube turbo drain and oil pan to Ken on June 8th. All gaskets with these parts. Hope this helps. I will keep looking as you get closer to see if you need something else.

Thanks to all that are supporting this effort.

Guys and gals . . . We have a long ways to go with donations to cover eventual engine shipping cost. I only have HA junk so i can't help much with parts . . . but will match donations up to an undisclosed amount.
Every bit helps. Make it happen!

Last edited:
Wow, this is just awesome! I am moving about today but I can go thru the lists tonight and post an updated list one to everyone so we don't get double parts. If I/we get double parts I/we can gladly send them back,to the sender or donate then to the next project as you guys want.

Thanks guys

Jay

0 0 0
Things Needed: Updated list 6/6/13
intake manifold
Starter
Power steering pump and hoses
Power steering reservoir
AC compressor and hoses
Crank sensor
.005" undersize timing chain
Motor mounts
Turbo
MAF or aftermarket with Translator
Throttle/TV cable mounting bracket
Rod/main bearings. (I'll measure what is needed later
Add to the list .040" pistons (preferably JE stock replacement, as that is what the crank is balanced to,
Torque Converter(am searching for close one)

Thanks so much, I appreciate the kindness.

Jay

Last edited:
Im going to ship things now and added turbo bracket and both ignition mounting brackets so you can take them off your list. I will pm shipping info.

This stuff is on its way to you today. Keep your eye out for a big ass box! ;)

-Alternator
-Cam sensor (missing screws)
-Stock Intercooler, shroud, screen
-Coolant temp sensor
-Throttle position sensor
-Gaskets, I think 100% complete plus all the upper gaskets; TB, etc
-Rear main seal
-Cam bearings
-Vac block & screws
-IAC block & screws
-New AC Delco PCV valve
-Timing indicator
-Oil slinger
-New IC hose set & clamps
-Lucas break in oil additive w/ zinc

I need shipping address for
-water pump
-fuel filter
-2 oil filters

You guys are so awesome! And the best.

Please ship to

Jay Denning
24736 N Copperas Creek Rd
Canton IL 61520

Thanks guys!

Jay

I went through my "parts dept" out in the garage and have these items to offer up. All are brand NEW and never been installed. Let me know what can shipped.

Complete Walbro GSS 340 fuel pump. Got from Precision Turbo BEFORE the cheap made in China ones several years back.
Pressure Side Turbo Oil Line
ARP Head Bolts P/N 123-3603 - New motor has ARP Head studs
160 T-stat from Kirban's
AC Delco Fuel Filters - GF652's
O2 sensor - Kirban's
Not to be left out - The Super Cool "Must Have" :) Chrome Breather
Kirban's Hot Wire fuel pump Kit
Airtex H20 pump - T/A Performance
Fel-Pro exhaust gaskets - P/N MS 90508.
Highway Stars - Fuel Line Kit - All the hoses to connect the tank to the lines

Comp Cam (Yeah I know ) roller lifters - P/N 853-16.
New motor has the Super Coolio Spool-Fool roller lifters.

Ken - Since I'm local I can meet up with you and drop you the parts if needed- let me know.

Boosted-Para - Hang in the Brother. When one door closes - A new one gets kicked open... :)

Mike
Yes, we can meet up. I've been extremely busy trying to get caught up after barely being able to move the last 18 months or so. Let's meet up at GN Northwest some time soon
I am still about a month out from starting this project. Need to find a set of pistons, soon. I'll ask Gene if he has a set laying around.

These parts will go out tomorrow

-water pump
-fuel filter
-2 oil filters