Wintter Sales.....

J

JCotton

It's that time of the year and it looks like I have fallen behind in this department. We've had an insane year this past 12months, I'd like to extend my gratitude to all by posting up some great prices on our products. I'll be posting up a featured item or items every day this week. For today, we'll start with some exhaust systems:

1. Single-shot, mandrel bent, aluminized steel 3" exhaust. For the budget and performance minded customer, this exhaust is the one!! Looks great, fits like a glove and comes with a 3" stainless steel muffler, all mounting hardware included. I have 5 sets ready to go, call today and ask for Jerry.

regular price--- $379.00------ this week---- $329.00, plus shipping
save $50.00!!!!

2. Dual 2.5" Stainless Steel exhaust system, our #1 seller. All SS, mandrel bent tubing with all mounting hardware including, this is the finest system of it's kind out there. I have 6 sets ready to go, call today and ask for Jerry.

regular price--- $649.00----- this week----$599.00,plus shipping
save $50.0!!!!

WATCH FOR MORE GREAT DEALS IN COMING DAYS!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS,

How about issuing a card like the the coffee shops do? You know-----buy 10 items, and the next one is free :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanx jack.

Lightning fast delivery on the parts I ordered. This car might run before christmas (in the garage anyway)Thanx Gary.

How about some Siemens 83lb injectors.

Thanks,
Rob

give us the sale xmas special on the 83's!!

and then give us another price for group buy x mas special? :biggrin: :biggrin: I can easily start a thread for jcottons xmas injector special group buy, lets say 6+ people.:eek:

Ya any turbo's on sale?

oK gUYS, BEEN SUPER BUSY AT THE SHOP..... if you are looking for anything, give me a call, mention this thread first, we'll see what we can do to give you a great deal...

Happy Holidays,