Windshield antenna Plug in????

Yedi

ya, the Monte over there.
Need the plug in found on the cowl of the body for the Windshield antenna Plug. Check out my other post for pics of what I'm talking about..

Let me know if you have one, or know of a place to get one. This is a different size plug then just the universal extension cable that everyone keeps telling me to get...just sayin

This is what love about GM products......the answer doesnt always lie in the exact model we search for but sometimes is another GM product that holds the solution.......what you need is an adapter to connect the windshield wire to the radio antenna cable.....the only place Ive been able to find it is at LMC trucks on this page here parts #6 and #7 on page 172 on 73-87 GMC/Chevrolet catalog.............let me know if this helps............http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cc/full.aspx?Page=172
0172.jpg

Posted twice to make sure you saw it.......later............

This is what love about GM products......the answer doesnt always lie in the exact model we search for but sometimes is another GM product that holds the solution.......what you need is an adapter to connect the windshield wire to the radio antenna cable.....the only place Ive been able to find it is at LMC trucks on this page here parts #6 and #7 on page 172 on 73-87 GMC/Chevrolet catalog.............let me know if this helps............LMC Truck Parts - Page 172
0172.jpg

Posted twice to make sure you saw it.......later............

thanks for the info...nice find.

I ended up calling Weaver and getting a used one, cost me more than what ur page shows, but it's in and works.