Wilwood Dynalite brakes / tubular arms, nice intake, computer/chip. Get this stuff out of my shop.

TylerZ06

GET LOW
This stuff has been sitting in my shop for a few years now, just want it gone. If you don't like the price make me an offer, no reasonable offers refused.

Prices include UPS traceable shipping. Madison, WI pickup good too. Paypal and Money orders accepted.

Intake manifold. Ended up going with a Champion. $300 shipped.

• Stock intake with extensive race porting by C&S Performance. EGR welded closed, EGR tower milled flat and smoothed, matched to GN1 heads. Intake was also powdercoated argent silver and clear-coated by Classic Coatings in Sheboygan. Labor invested in the intake was over $700.

Here is what Gino (the guy that had the work done) said about it:

Bump for a great seller and great guy.

I can vouch for the intake manifold - it was mine. Here's the scoop:

C&S Performance here in Butler, WI did all the porting and polishing. I had well over $300 just in the port and polish, so this is a great deal. Intake was matched to a felpro race intake gasket (1200 is the part number if memory serves) The EGR tower was milled out, and the port at the floor of the plenum was welded shut and contoured smooth for maximum flow. Once all the porting and polishing was done, Classic Coatings in Sheboygan, WI did an argent silver metallic powdercoat with a clear powdercoat on top of that. This intake is show worthy. Looks like its being sold with an EGR valve (will not be functional obviously) and a coolant hardline fitting. I have about $700 total into that intake, and its never been run since completion.

Great intake, great price!

Stock computer with no chip. Had Full Throttle Speed make up a chip. $75 shipped for both.

Transmission crossmember mounts, new. $30 shipped.

GN1Performance Oil Cooler kit, New. $125 shipped. The brass fitting it comes with is included… just didn’t make it into the picture.

Wilwood Dynalite Pro 4-piston brakes, modified spindles, and upper/lower control arms. What you see is what you get in the pics. This setup did not work with my custom CCW wheels, rubbing everywhere. Ended up going with a full AFX spindle package, big 6-piston brakes, and fully adjustable front suspension from SC&C. Setup has about 20 miles on it. Nothing else included, only what you see in the pics. I'm thinking $1000 shipped. If I'm in left field make an offer.

Possibly interested in the brakes and spindles. Can you tell me the rotor diameter.

What springs did you use this setup to get the right hight you wanted

thanks

Third on brakes? will they fit 15 in ? Dont need uppers or lowers (will you sale just spindle with brakes set up?

Cooler and mounts sold.

I have CCW wheels and the setup did not work with them. Was using Hotchkiss springs. I'm definitely no expert and don't really know much about this stuff so that's why it's so cheap. I think the brakes were $800+ and the control arms were about the same so I think $1000 is fair if you know it will work. Don't feel like breaking the stuff up, would rather just have it all go to one place. If no one wants the whole kit I'll break it up next week.

Put me inline for arm if u separate thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Whats the status of the brakes if everyone ahead of me passes I will also take them.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Brakes and arms are sold pending payment from goche4.

My wheels are CCW 18x9's in the front with 4.75" Backspacing, -6mm offset.

This is the route I ended up taking, AFX spindles, SPC arms, and 6-piston Z06 Wilwoods. Took a few rounds with the adjustable shims and everything but my guy got it all working and rub-free. Still rubbing in the back though over bumps. Going to go with a Watts-link system once winter is gone and hopefully drive the car a few miles this summer :)