Will Take 87 G/N On Trade on 03 Cobra

1 OF 1035

i have a 03 Dark Shadow Grey Cobra never wet never spun just a mint car with 3500 original miles on it with a couple of tasteful mods Borla Stainless exhaust and K/N FIPK asking 26grand or take 87 hardtop G/N with milage in the low 20k range all original even the paint repaints dont reply and 10 grand cash its on e bay right now its listed on ebaymotors.com listing number is 4517153382 the car is located in Charleston WV 304 776 4060

110 lookers and no replies its ok iv read some of these posts on here about TR guys wanting a cobra i have been to the dark side several times i have had 5 TR,s and im going back in again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I remember the screenname....

I want a cobra,but after reading it made me think ,,maybe the grass isnt green on the other side...

they both have there pro,s and cons the Cobra will stop and outhandle hands down plus if your into speed it will run 170mph but not with me in it plus its newer and has a warranty but i have had various T Types and G/N,s and have never had one to let me down period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were cutting edge when they came out in 87 and there still popular so G/M did there homework on this one i will have another one but im not going to say i wont miss the Cobra i could have both i guess but i hate having to many cars!!