Will 20 Grand buy a Low Milage 87 G/N with Astroroof

Sorry, guess I will NOT have the car in Bowling Green. It sold in only 9 days.

Joe

Originally posted by GNX Guy
I plan on having my car in Bowling Green. You can drive it home.

Joe

getting tired of looking at all these stacks of 100,s its setting here collecting dust come on guys help me find a low milage 87 Astro theres got to be one!!!! dont half to get no loans dont half to sell nothing i have the cash right in front of me money talks and B/S walks!!!!!!!!

Will send you a PM with a phone number to call for an 18,xxx astro roof car for sale here in the Chicago area.

Joe

Originally posted by 1 OF 1035
getting tired of looking at all these stacks of 100,s its setting here collecting dust come on guys help me find a low milage 87 Astro theres got to be one!!!! dont half to get no loans dont half to sell nothing i have the cash right in front of me money talks and B/S walks!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 1 OF 1035
Sounds like a pile of drug money :) Those stacks could be earning you money instead of collecting dust, then you could get a GNX instead. Or you could send it to me and I'll be sure to spend one $100 bill a day to prevent dust from gather on top of the stack.....couldn't resist.

drug money thats a good one!! i get mine the hard way working my a## off i own a auto collision repair shop and no its not a front for a chop shop or a drug operation i earn every penny i get and i get it honestly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! naah really the money sets in a account not in front of me its earning a whopping .25% interest wow!!!!!!!!

It reminded me of a friend of mine that had $6k in a shoe box in his closet that he had out of the bank to buy some property at a county auction, well, his house burned down a few days before the auction, and luckily his closet was spared, but the money had soot all over it.

Did you get my email? Did you call him?

Originally posted by GNX Guy
Will send you a PM with a phone number to call for an 18,xxx astro roof car for sale here in the Chicago area.

Joe

Lemme get this straight: a GN that is basically stock and has no money/go fast parts into it is more valuable than one with some mods/money in it and some good timeslips? My dad's t-top GN is stock except for an adjustable wastegate, a conical open-air K&N air filter, and the turbo housing has been chrome-plated. That's it. I guess the wastegate and air intake can be put back to stock, but the turbo housing can't be un-chromed.

Originally posted by TommyV8
Lemme get this straight: a GN that is basically stock and has no money/go fast parts into it is more valuable than one with some mods/money in it and some good timeslips?
Exactly because its un-molested, and chances are if it has go fast parts on it, then they were used and the car was raced alot...you don't spend $$ to make your car fast then never floor it :)
I always prefer to buy cars that are 100% stock original....thats why on BJ you see those Cuda's and 1st gen Camaros going for big $$ that are 100% stock with low miles.

Lots and lots of ex race cars are stock now. ;)

Especially when it's time to sell them. :p

Originally posted by salvageV6
Lots and lots of ex race cars are stock now. ;)

Especially when it's time to sell them. :p
I'm sure there are, usually a close inspection of bolts looking for fresh marks on them when others are rusty or new fresh looking gasket material, or other markings will reveal the gremlins :)

I have been reading this tread and all the members have been offering you cars that are very nice. For some reason you are unhappy with their findings. Are you unsure of the big purchase.

I have a white limited with grey interior, hardtop ect-
i believe i offered it to you 3 years ago, should have bought it then:p

BW

hey Peach if you read the original thread is states that im looking for a 87 G/N low miles with astroroof and this is what im looking for and has there been 1 offered to me NO!!!!!! not one astroroof yes there has been others offered to me but it wasnt the car im looking for so can you understand now!!

Hey Brian whats up you still have the white car thats cool its a good looking one hope everything is going well !!