will not start

Pauls 86 GN

Turbo DAD
Ok another No start. Car is a 86 T-type car that has been running for a long time, going home in heavy rain, car just stop running, would not restart. Ok check gas in tank, still 1/2 tank, fuel pump ok,fuel in rail, have pressure on gauge.
Power to ICM, no spark and no injector pulse. check grounds.

Change one part at a time, first Ignition module, next coil pack, next crank sensor, next ICM, chip and lastly all of the fuses. Still no start, just turn over with out firing.

Could the car after market car alarm stop the car from starting? I'm opening to any and all item to check or replace. Some one must have run across this problem before and has a answer.

All replacement parts new.

Thanks guys & girls

The car alarm may have a ignition kill in it. Any way to by pass the alarm?Is the alarm after market?
Also what chip do you have.I know the Full Throttle one has a anti theft in it because i have one.

Shaun

Check your fusible links, there are three of them i think. I had the same issue, before you even do that check your fuses.

I agree w/...

Texasterror, relocate them while your looking at them to the fire wall or closer to the bat.

fuse

Mounting in one location closer to the battery is a good idea, just have to locate them. They all should be in the engine bay area, ecm/ign fuse, ccci fuse, battery fuse.

Removd the after market alarm and still no start, I do have injector working, just no spark or start. Looking at all of the hot wires.

I was told if yellow dash light warning comes on, all the inline fuses are good, are they all under the hood?

thanks