will i win

kewl

yep i am bout 2 hrs or so from dalton maybe less maybe we can get together and meet sometime.

Have you ever been to Brainard Drag strip in (I believe) Rossville on the first Ga. exit?

I've been to BGC in Marietta many times.

Maybe we could meet at the strip sometime.

ahhhhh

i have heard alot about brainard i stay more around our local track in dallas. however i will probably be going to brainard starting next year more often. maybe you could come see our track hear to. oh and by the way bgc was shutdown a while back i heard some bad things about them tooo. well maybe ill see you out sometime when i get closer to having a tranny or a driving car ill give you a yell. well maybe you wanna go crusin or something sometime i got just the place ever heard of barrett pkwy. lol:eek:

bttwracing86T I live in Columbus about and hour 15 from you south...I like running up at reynolds...Have to hook up someday.

It may come down to who has the most traction, not necessarily power alone.

Make sure you hook w/o spin, and you'll win, with a grin!!

HTH

:) :cool: :)

bug

hey let me know when your going out there to reynolds maybe we can do that i gotta get a tranny then ill have to make an 11-12 sec pass for the first time. hehe:p

an update on what the guys got now

this guy has told me that he has a trick flow system whhich i dont know what all that includes and still what does that include and do yall still think i could take him??? if i dont spin off the line like crazy.

Your Problem sounds like a tranny problem, before I got my trans rebuilt if I would leave it in OD and stab it from a 45-50 mph roll It would slip trying to downshift into second and hit off the rev limiter. Try holding it in second and winding it out and see if your problem persists if not its the trans.

thanks for that remark but...

thanks for that but now i have gotten my transmission completely out since it would no longer move and i am ordering a killer street econo transmission from perforamnace transmissions on friday and then ill show everyone at school how beastly a buick can be hehe. thanks anyways man

ill let you know how it goes
tim;)

oh no

i just found out its actually a built motor and he ran a 12.2 at 114 now i am thinking i need another mod or 2

sounds like you need a way to turn up the boost. I'd do an alky injection system for that, and then set the boost to go up higher on that thing and hold on and you'll probably smoke that 5.0