will i win

bttwracing86T

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE 6!
a kid at my school has a 92 or 93 model mudstain and hes gettiin a 302 trick flow heads and a flowmaster exaust maybe a few more minor things he wants to run 11's or 12's with my mods listed below do you think ill be able to take him.;) it makes me mad i think ill take him and everyone in school thinks he will beat me. i think all i gotta do is due 118 octane and as much boost as possible. you think i can win???:rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yup you can take him just bring the boost up. Dam i wish i had a GN in high school.:(

i am very thankful for having the t-type

yes i am one of the lucky few in the world that drives my t-type or gn to school surely with the mods i have on it if you read this dad i really do thank you each and every day i just probably dont show it.

THANKS AGAIN

my old combo is kind of close to what you have now. i had an old turbonetics stage3 cheetah(te34/49)something like that. 009's, thdp, 210/205 reed cam, airbags, but i had a cartech frontmount and an artcarr 3000 stall. i went 11.38@113 on 24psi. i didnt have a hi mile/hr cause i broke a turbine fin. all i can say is dont go to a gun fight with a knife. GET SOME STICKY TIRES!!!!
and launch on him like no tomorrow. you should be able to spank no problem. later, jeremy

oh yeah that was on 93 octane and alky inj.

I drove my White T-Type to school(7.1sec 1/8mi.) I used to get a bunch of crap from kids about how it was a slow grandpa's car, UNTIL I raced the "fastest"(actually second to me :) ) car at the school. It was a 351ci with a 125shot and a paxton supercharger stuffed into a black '90 5.0 mustang body(and of course the huge unpainted white hood :rolleyes:). Needless to say after that, it was "all hail the T-Type" ;)

Be conservative on the launch, dont smoke them, and you will own him. Be careful and dont get caught. Better yet take him to the local track, then you can smoke his ass and let us know what she runs

Feel your pain

I got out of high school 2 years ago and lived almost the same story but i was the one that was feared. I always liked the fact that no one knows anything about these cars and they always used to ask me how many litres (the mustake guys) and i would say 3.8 and they would say thats not enough to come close to beating a modded 5.0. Then they would hear stories from fathers and family members about how badass these car were in their day and how easy it is to make GNs scary fast. Spank the crap out him and get that smile stuck on ur face for the next day in the halls, i never got that pleasure. Good luck just incase you need it:D

kool

man i wish i was the one feared however i think everyone knows that my car will beat anything at the school however even if they dont i do the cars not doing all that hot now but if i fix my tranny completely and turn that boost up i can just bout take anyone one the streets around here all the fast cars around are just plain dragsters and there not even that fast mine will hang with lots of cars around here. hondas are what get me they here buick so they wanna pick on us well hehehe it just happends to be the oppsite ending of what they were expecting lol. pretty funny i think all the ford boys around here should fear my 6. lol:p

I love these cars. I'm a big fan of the "Walk softly, Carry a BIG stick theory" My GN fits my attitude perfectly. Very few people my age (21) have any clue of what these cars are. I sort of like it that way. It makes it even more fun when you get a chance blow their doors off.

Wow are you a lucky guy!! I'm so jealous - I had to drive a 93 Probe GT in high school:rolleyes: Anyways, I hung out with the Mustang guys in high school, so I'd say I know a tad about them, lol. If your car is quicker than mine (which I'm sure it is, lol), you shouldn't really have a problem.

I can't wait 'til I get my GN!! Having a turboed RWD car for summer fun and a supercharged FWD for the winter - not bad for a girl, eh?;)

Anyways, when are you guys racing?? Good luck, and - Drive it like ya stole it!!:D

yeah

oh yeah i know i am a lucky guy seems to me your GTP will skoot along quickly lol. but i think ill take that guy fairly simple now but i still gotta fix my trans and such. oh yeah one last question for people on this board for now when i nail it from like 45 or so the car pulls instantly like crazy i like that but i still go my foot on the throttle fully and it start missing or something cause it stops puling then it catches again what do you think???

sounds like your coil pack is going out...that is exactly what mine was doing, but just at full throttle usually or under full boost.

Re: yeah

Originally posted by bttwracing86T
oh yeah one last question for people on this board for now when i nail it from like 45 or so the car pulls instantly like crazy i like that but i still go my foot on the throttle fully and it start missing or something cause it stops puling then it catches again what do you think???

Have you replaced the fuel pump?

fuel pump

the fuel pump is nearly new but ill try and get another coil pack and modual now that i broke the other tranny i gotta put the other one back in it sucks ill put an new coil pack on it soon thanks

no longer doing it

it stoped doing it now it flys like the wind next should be some heads and then itll be fun

Re: i am very thankful for having the t-type

Originally posted by bttwracing86T
yes i am one of the lucky few in the world that drives my t-type or gn to school surely with the mods i have on it if you read this dad i really do thank you each and every day i just probably dont show it.

THANKS AGAIN

Can your dad buy me one? my '84 gn is just falling to peices :(

lol

Hey bttwracing were about 2.5 hours away from each other.

I live in Cleveland,Tn just a few min. from Dalton,Ga.