Will have 1st ever alum GN rims at Bates.

they look similar to the factory wheels .. i was lookin for an aluminum replica

Jerry:
By "hubcap" do you mean the little black center cap from the GN?
If all you need is the plastic center that the emblem is attached to, might want to talk to Mark Hueffman at, I believe, Turbo Regal parts, I think that he has made up and sold the emblems and the emblems already mounted on a plastic disc.

Yes Thanks: Communicated with Mark via email - was able to buy 4 for $59.99. I will post picture when they arrive. Wahoo no cuting up of center caps. Anyone buying the Budnik Billet GN replica's should know about this as they are fresh brand new in appearance. They will require a thin gasket behind them in the Budnik wheel center as they are 1/8" thick and the recess in the wheel center is 7/32" deep.

Yes Thanks: Communicated with Mark via email - was able to buy 4 for $59.99. I will post picture when they arrive. Wahoo no cuting up of center caps. Anyone buying the Budnik Billet GN replica's should know about this as they are fresh brand new in appearance. They will require a thin gasket behind them in the Budnik wheel center as they are 1/8" thick and the recess in the wheel center is 7/32" deep.

Jerry,

This is good info that should be posted in the wheel section here http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/br...eels/320013-first-ever-alum-gn-rims-pics.html along with your pics. Not many people come here to the So. Western Sec.

Only the cool ones.;)

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

We do, however, want you to feel free to continue posting whenever and whatever, (well, within reason), you want to in the SouthWestern Section. Like progress on your car. Those wheels are going to look great. Can't wait to see pics of the car when the wheels are finished with the caps.