Will a 60lb chip idle 83s?

DCVING 6

Need to eliminate injectors as part of a no start condition. I have a set of 83s and a modded ecm, but no matching chip. Would my 60 lb chip at least start it and let it idle?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Highly unlikely all injectors are bad.

Spray 2-4 oz of some fuel in one of the tb hose connector and reconnect the hose. If it catches, you have your fuel answer.
My $0.02

It would probably start but will be very rich, and it will stay way rich until it warms up and goes into learn mode at which point it will probably hit the blm limit and will only be, well, way rich :). Change the oil if you do this. Like Jerryl said, very unlikely to all be bad. Touch a couple of the injectors while someone spins the motor over, you should feel the clicking if they are firing. Does the tach move when you spin it over? If not, no crank trigger pulses and so no ignition and no injector firing.

Sorry should have mentioned the car sat for 5 years. Did a timing chain. I drained all the gas via the fuel rail and changed the fuel filter. The car catches but won't stay running. Plugs 1 and 2 were fouled. 3-6 were clean and dry. Didn't even smell like gas.

I pulled the number 2 plug and grounded it to the valve cover. It had spark. Cam sensor was set with caspers tool. Tried resetting the translator pro, tried 50 lb pro chip, cranked it over with the T - pro box unplugged. No changes, car responds the same every time.

Sounds like the anti theft feature might be active. If the chip has an anti theft feature and batt. power has been interrupted, then anti theft is activated.

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.

Ha that is exactly what I feel like it's doing. Bob offered to send a non anti theft chip for me to try.