Wildcat Performance Engines

Gsca engine shop

I had asked this question in the lounge but no response. I was
wondering if any one knew anything about these guys and how
good their work is. I've talked to Mark Stephens at Gsca at he
told me they do great work,but he works for the Gsca.

Thanks

Re: Gsca engine shop

Originally posted by 2 gns
I had asked this question in the lounge but no response. I was
wondering if any one knew anything about these guys and how
good their work is. I've talked to Mark Stephens at Gsca at he
told me they do great work,but he works for the Gsca.

Thanks
But the real question is, "Who is Mark Stephens"? This question never got answered on the gsca board and then “mysteriously” got deleted. You would think such a simple question would have a simple answer. If they cannot answer this question, would you really believe their advice?

Art.

Hey 2-gns, What did you find out on your cyl. press ck. with oil in the cyl? I got my exh. housing Tuesday. Have a merry Christmas, Bob.

Yeah......what Art says. Its amazing that when the gsca bb went down for a bit last week, then came back up that the only thread that couldn't be saved/rebooted was that "Who is Mark Stevens" thread. Sometimes computers are funny.

Guess we'll really never know.

Re: Re: Gsca engine shop

Originally posted by TurboDiverArt
But the real question is, "Who is Mark Stephens"? ...........
Art.

No, this is NOT the real question. Please do not take this thread in that direction. :)

Any chance we can get Wildcat Performance Engines to buy a banner over here or make a post in the vendors section introducing themselves.

I mean I would think if they do turbo V6 motors and can bring something to the turbo V6 world they would want to let us all know on here.

Some folks don't have access to the gsca bb, so if there was a reply on the gsca bb some wouldn't get to know about Wildcat Performance Engines. For some our only source of what's new and who's new is via this bb and the other bb with a "s" on the end of it and tp6 bb.

Happy Holidays!

Re: Re: Re: Gsca engine shop

Originally posted by Nick Micale
No, this is NOT the real question. Please do not take this thread in that direction. :)
Touched a nerve Nick? Ok, I’ll follow the rules and be silenced.

Art.

Tell me....

I could tell you who I think he is but I'm sure I'd be kicked off the home page or worse...

Art.

So I can get a chance to fill that position.

Just off-topic.....

Touched a nerve Nick? Ok, I’ll follow the rules and be silenced.

Art.

Art, you will not be kicked off for asking a question, just want to keep our threads on subject.

If you want to see if you can get a response here to your inquiry, just start a new thread.:)

1FASTV6, if you want to be on the homepage, submit your bio and pics. Our plan is to rotate featured member's cars.

I would like to know who Mark Stephens is. But saying that I still
want to know how good the Gsca engine shop does at building an engine.

Thanks

Originally posted by 2 gns
I would like to know who Mark Stephens is. But saying that I still
want to know how good the Gsca engine shop does at building an engine.

Thanks

Since no one here seems to know Mark Stevens is, I suggest you call the GSCA office and ask there.

At that time, you can also ask if they have built a turbo Buick engine yet, and if so, have them give you info about it.

Please share any answers with our board.:)

Nick, please dont waste your time posting back, Its obvious someone or someones is trying to stir crap up.
Give it a rest already guys, Even Jesus forgives people for worst thing than your crying about.
Merry Christmas:cool:
Sorry for the thread HIjack,Other should apologize also

Originally posted by Nick Micale
Since no one here seems to know Mark Stevens is, I suggest you call the GSCA office and ask there.

At that time, you can also ask if they have built a turbo Buick engine yet, and if so, have them give you info about it.

Please share any answers with our board.:)

>>>> Here here..............that's exactly what I said in my above post...........now let's get this thread back to it's original topic.

Just for your information, these are the same people building all of Poston's engines. I'm in the market for a new shortblock and called Wildcat Engines; I forget who it was I talked to. Anyways, the guy seemed like he knew what he was talking about and was very nice. If Georgia was closer I'd probably go with them but since Groom's is only an hour away I'll go with Groom's.

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
Nick, please dont waste your time posting back, Its obvious someone or someones is trying to stir crap up.
Give it a rest already guys, Even Jesus forgives people for worst thing than your crying about.
Merry Christmas:cool:
Sorry for the thread HIjack,Other should apologize also
Thanks Saint Otto! :rolleyes:

Thanks Saint Otto! :rolleyes:

>>>LOL....The patron saint of lost threads, always there to help the less informed, to correct, amend and set on the path to automotive rightousness.

WH1 thanks for posting that, now we have a little more info on Wildcat than we had before which is cool.

That crap coming from 2 guys who are proud to have been banned after admitting they tried to by making bigus threads:rolleyes: :rolleyes: