Wicked You Lucky Ba$tard

I love hot chicks and all but if one put her high heels on my paint I would donkey punch her in the back of the head

This is a PG forum, please tone down the vulgarity and / or language or vacation slips will be issued. Actually, 1 has already been issued and I will issue more as necessary. If I have to resort to locking this thread due to any more inappropriate language, vulgarity, or obscene terminology, I will ban the person and or persons that effect the thread lock. There is just no reason to use this type of terminology to get your point across.

This thread is useless without phone numbers

And minor detail, weren't all G bodies built in Canada?

And us Injin lovers only let scantly clad hard bodies lounge on the seats.

This is a PG forum, please tone down the vulgarity and / or language or vacation slips will be issued. Actually, 1 has already been issued and I will issue more as necessary. If I have to resort to locking this thread due to any more inappropriate language, vulgarity, or obscene terminology, I will ban the person and or persons that effect the thread lock. There is just no reason to use this type of terminology to get your point across.

im the lucky one that got the ban but answer me gary is this what you call appropriate for a PG rated forum.........stop being a hypacrite gary if you wanna use your power and flop your belly around like you own the website then do so in a fairly manner, i did not disrespect harold in any way shape or form nor did i do any name calling that offended anyone, be fair and use your power wisely not just on the chosen few that you dislike....so how do you think a 9yr would take to this animality picture that you call PG rated

Attachments

• DSC04508.jpg
    DSC04508.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 226

im the lucky one that got the ban but answer me gary is this what you call appropriate for a PG rated forum.........stop being a hypacrite gary if you wanna use your power and flop your belly around like you own the website then do so in a fairly manner, i did not disrespect harold in any way shape or form nor did i do any name calling that offended anyone, be fair and use your power wisely not just on the chosen few that you dislike....so how do you think a 9yr would take to this animality picture that you call PG rated
Ziggy you are cracking me up, LOL you insult the moderators belly & call him a hypocrite & now your dragging my sheep into this. I'll have you know that None of them are below the age of 12, Even I have morals. So take your punishment like a man & stop your whining.

Ziggy you are cracking me up, LOL you insult the moderators belly & call him a hypocrite & now your dragging my sheep into this. I'll have you know that None of them are below the age of 12, Even I have morals. So take your punishment like a man & stop your whining.

I already told him the same, but he never learns.. :rolleyes: , Gary just ignore him, unless he gets unruly again go ahead and flex your Belly on him.. :D

I already told him the same, but he never learns.. :rolleyes: , Gary just ignore him, unless he gets unruly again go ahead and flex your Belly on him.. :D
Ziggy is the hardest working guy here, Thats why he needs more vacations

dude your the worst one here you talk behind peoples backs then your taking pictures of their cars:confused:

sorry lou didn't mean to bring your hunnys in to this just used them as a example

Would you like some cheese to go with your whine?
hypocrite, not hypacrite
fairly? Do you mean fair?
I don't care if you dissed Harold or not.
I will still hold all members accountable for terminology such as you used.
Name calling had nothing to do with your ban.
Who are the chosen few that I supposedly don't like?
animality - I don't know of any 9 year olds on the board.
The board is still PG rated.
Please invest in a dictionary.
A grammar class summer school probably won't hurt either.
You are welcome to take any issues that you feel have arisen due to my being a moderator up with Shane.
Please tell Shane I said hello.