Why...

2QUIK6 said:
Theivery just hits a sore spot with me, take something that I worked my azz of to get, and I would be happy for that person to die..there's would be less theiving if everyone did not have your attitude.
First his mom would have to find him, which would be impossible at my place :tongue: oh sorry the theive came thru the window and tripped and landed on some nails sticking through a board on my property :biggrin:
And you're in TX where its legal to shoot someone taking your property :smile:

Ya, I've seen people sued in Texas over it as well.

Oh well, to each his own.

Yea,, maybe if enough theives got hurt in the process, they'd think twice. I tell ya what. if theives ruined ANYthing breaking into my garage/car, they'd get sued for it too.

I have to say you guys have a good point on putting the smack down on the
Thieves.
And you are probably right if they had to worry about getting killed wile trying to take your stuff you just may have less thieves out there.

But like one guy said if you hurt a thief the will own all of your A$$$$$.

I live in NY where people sue each other for sport.
So I really don't regret calling the cops VS putting two holes in the guy that tried to take my car.

the MINUTE i smoked someone, or hurt someone bad, for messin with my car, i would sell that car to my best friend, and transfer the title immediately. :) there. try to take it now.

Or, I'll just let dio and sissy have at em... If you're in my yard, while my buddies are, you're going to be in big trouble... (they wanted their pictures online, so I said ooookaayyy)

dioandsissy2.jpg
[/IMG]

dioandsissy1.jpg
[/IMG]

dioandsissy.jpg
[/IMG]

funny this thread would pop up on the board. Two weeks ago one of my buddies is getting it on with his girlfriend at her apartment when he hears this beeping on the table. He gets frusted thinking that his cell phone battery is getting low and beeping to let him know its ready for a recharge. He walks over to the table shuts it off then gets back to business when he hears the beeping again. At this point he realizes that its the remote car alarm on his key chain. He slips the ole boxers on and heads outside to find a guy behind his steering wheel getting ready to take off. When he confronts the guy the dude jumps out with a hunting knife and attacks him. Now remember what he was doing before he was interupted? He KO's the guy and is ready to get back in the appartment when the police arrive. They actually took the side of the thief and said he could be arrested for assaulting the guy:eek:
Anyway just had to throw this in for the fun of it.

They actually took the side of the thief and said he could be arrested for assaulting the guy:eek:
Should've killed the theif so the cops had only one side of the story to hear :D I don't know where your friend lives but hope I never live there..the theif has a knife and your buddies in his boxers and they side with the knife weilder....unbelievable..

I agree with all of you on this one.

I should have finished the story. It is my belief that it was a worthless local officer having a bad evening. When my buddy told me the story I got him some assistance from some real law enforcement who are my friends and needless to say they were ashamed that one of their own would have said that. Without going into all the details it is now resolved and we even found the would be theif.

Oh i know.. trust me.
I have ALWAYS been a, I hate to say it like this but 'morally correct' person. Ive stolen ONE thing my whole entire 33 years of life. a plastic toy lock when i was like 5. (i have a fascination with locks i dont know why) after that, (my mother made me return it.. i still remember it to this day) Ive never done anything wrong.. ever. Well, i sware like a sailor (but im a soldier though) and thats about it. I NEVER cheat, lie, steal, beat the girlfriend, RARELY drink, never do drugs, and smoked a handful of cigarettes. I'm pretty much a priest if you wanna split hairs lol, and I tried out for the detroit police, only to get railroaded cuz I'm sicilian, and not the same colour as everyone else on the dept.. but as i watch 'cops' more and more, along with other shows, I begin to see that I wouldnt have been a good cop anyways.. I'd be too hard on criminals. I dont play games one bit. Ive been Infantry for 14 years now, and my methods and tactics would not be too welcomed here in the civilian sector needless to say.
And I think that most other cop agree, that these lawsuits out now, just tie their hands behind their backs.. MAN how frustrating it must be trying to do your job, and cant.
They even have to carry stun guns now. I mean, they try and give these cop 200 different alternatives before they can use their batons or sidearms... that sucks... I wouldnt have made it 5 minutes. I say, if you got the cops called on you, cuz of whatever reason, you need a good a**whoopin with a baton anydamways.. maybe it'll teach ya a hard lesson.
To me, (and my team) there's only two threat levels: Lethal and less-than-lethal. If we gotta effect our job that day, but you gotta still be alive, you'd get a baton. If the oporder calls for the target 'dead or alive' then you know whats goin down. It should be that way here. You get a choice: get an asswhoopin, or get shot.... Oh well, in a perfect world I guess... sorry for the rant.... I like to babble...

but as i watch 'cops' more and more, along with other shows, I begin to see that I wouldnt have been a good cop anyways.. I'd be too hard on criminals.
hehe, me too, after a long foot chase I wouldn't just smash their face on the ground on top of thorn vines, but would also beat them till they couldn't move or breathe, forget the cuffs, just throw the corps in the trunk :eek: For those "caught on tape" punching a suspect..the suspect should feel lucky thats all they got. If you ran from the cops your guilty period..there's no reason to say they need due process, even if you did nothing, running from the police is a crime.

i just normally take my maftpro or ecm with me .. but where i live " out in the country with 2 big labs that run around loose. i dont really worry about my TR locked up in the garage.

and the days i take my tr to work i park it right out side my bay door at the ford dealership

fleeing and eluding isnt a crime? really? oh yea, show me a few innoent people that just up and flee for NO reason whatsoever lol.

but running away from a cop by its self its not a crime
in NYC.
hmm, if the cop is in pursuit it is a crime. If you are just walking down the street and turn away from the cop it is not...if the cop says "hey sir, come here please", and you turn and flee and cop persues, it is.
In this latter case....beat them to a pulp and put the corps in the truck of the cop car.

hmm, if the cop is in pursuit it is a crime. If you are just walking down the street and turn away from the cop it is not...if the cop says "hey sir, come here please", and you turn and flee and cop persues, it is.
In this latter case....beat them to a pulp and put the corps in the truck of the cop car.

You are right I am wrong
Please forgive for I have sinned