Why RideTech Shocks?

According to Scot they should be coming out with a front suspension kit very soon. They just had a hangup on one of the pieces.

Okay Guy's I just spoke to Darren @ Ridetech today and they are currently waiting on some small pieces to be Zinc coated before the "Tru-turn" kit will be able to ship. (Estimated 2 wks.)

PS: The G-Body "Tru-Turn" kit uses the stock spindle which makes this very nice for adapting BAER brakes!

The NEW G-Body "Tru-Turn" kit will retail for $1,200.00 which is only $200 more than the regular set of upper & lower A-arms!

This kit will include the following (Coil overs or shock waves are sold separately):

* Upper & Lower front A-arms with Delrin bushings
* Outer Tie rod Heim's
* Tie rod adjusting sleeves

Here are the differences VS the Level 2 coil over kit A-arms:

* Moved shock mounts outward towards wheel to decrease spring rate & dropped the shock mount pocket to allow for a longer shock travel.
* Delrin Bushings
* Tall Ball joints to improve Camber gain
* Caster slugs to adjust caster on the upper a-arm cross shafts.
* Corrected Ball joint locations @ +5% caster so the wheel is still center of the wheel well.

Scot what is your oinion on the non adjustable coilovers for a mostly steet driven car with the occasional trip to the dragstrip,not going to be doing any road courses or anything.Just looking to upgrade the old stock suspension,improve handling,and lower a bit.Do you think I will be happy with the ride with non adjustable or will I wish I had spent the extra $200 on adjustable ones?I would like to buy the entire kit,my biggest holdup of course is my budget.Thanks,Delmer

Scot what is your oinion on the non adjustable coilovers for a mostly steet driven car with the occasional trip to the dragstrip,not going to be doing any road courses or anything.Just looking to upgrade the old stock suspension,improve handling,and lower a bit.Do you think I will be happy with the ride with non adjustable or will I wish I had spent the extra $200 on adjustable ones?I would like to buy the entire kit,my biggest holdup of course is my budget.Thanks,Delmer
Delmer,

In the end you would of wished you went with the adjustable shocks because it's always nice to have the adjustability there when you need it.... They come in handy for drag racing, street handling, Vacations with the extra load on the car, etc, etc

Ok thanks for the reply scot,I just need to put in a few extra hours of overtime then I guess lol! I will be making the trip to the nationals in may perhaps I will try to pull some funds together till then and order a kit from you.

Ok thanks for the reply scot,I just need to put in a few extra hours of overtime then I guess lol! I will be making the trip to the nationals in may perhaps I will try to pull some funds together till then and order a kit from you.
Sounds good we will be at Richards....See ya there!

Scot,
Will you have a set of Tru Turn arms fort G-body at Richard's? Still want to go for a ride in your car!
Conrad