who's running TAI in Bowling Green 2009?

Wish I was running this class this year. Looks like a lot of fun. Hope to see some fast times.

Maybe I should look at my schedule to see if its doable. :)

Tire Size

I would like to run in the TAI class but not sure about the tire size.

3) Any tire combination allowed up to a 29x10 size.

I have 275-60-15 MT E/T streets....:confused:

I would like to run in the TAI class but not sure about the tire size.

3) Any tire combination allowed up to a 29x10 size.

I have 275-60-15 MT E/T streets....:confused:

they are perfect!!!

had 3 people with them last year!!!

THANKS JD

Thanks JD.

Count me in then:biggrin: .

I'm really looking forward to the BG event. Win, lose or draw...It's gonna be fun trying.

Andrew

Has anyone else had a hard time getting thier 75 mm, billet wheel, HPQ dual ball-bearing turbo?;)
Hoping to test two TAI cars in Bowling Green Saturday. Anyone want to make a road trip?
I think there is going to be a good showing this year. Should be a blast.

Has anyone else had a hard time getting thier 75 mm, billet wheel, HPQ dual ball-bearing turbo?;)
Hoping to test two TAI cars in Bowling Green Saturday. Anyone want to make a road trip?

Mine's on the WAY!!!!!;) ;) ;)

Thats an instock item Randy. Sounds like there might be three cars testing this weekend.
See ya, Kip

LESS THEN 30 DAYS!!!

We are leaving on Sat.the 9th and hopefully be at the campgrounds on Sun.(Mothers Day,got to take care of MAMA!!!)

TIC TOC TIC TOC!!!!!

It can't get here Fast enough, it will be so GOOD to see everyone AGAIN!!!

Talk to you'all SOON!!!!

JD

JD, seems like you and I are the only ones pumped up about TAI!!!!!!
We're leaving on the 11th in the am.

Can't wait!! Getting closer and closer!!!

TAI rookie

Hey, I am pushing pretty hard to be ready in time......

Roll bar is now in but the interior is still out.

Line lock is plumbed in, have to finish the switch and putting power to it

Knock alarm is wired in...well sorta...I put it in the rear panel behind drivers seat where the seat belt used to go.

Powerlogger and scanmaster chip upgrade still has to be put in.

Trying to be done by this Friday to get some runs in at the local 1/8 mile track so you guys don't beat my A$$ to bad at BG...:eek:

TAI rookie - Andrew

Good Luck!!

Don't go to fast and forget anything, don't want have to start over.:D :D

JD

JD, seems like you and I are the only ones pumped up about TAI!!!!!!
We're leaving on the 11th in the am.

Can't wait!! Getting closer and closer!!!

I wouldn't say that's true, I was pretty excited but now it's starting not to look too good for me. I ran into a few snags if you know what I mean.

This is really gonna suck I ran the 1st year for TAI and something has kept me out every year since.

Hey Randy, how'd it go at BG??

I wouldn't say that's true, I was pretty excited but now it's starting not to look too good for me. I ran into a few snags if you know what I mean.

This is really gonna suck I ran the 1st year for TAI and something has kept me out every year since.

Hey Randy, how'd it go at BG??

Collin
Was happy with my car's performance. Have some tuning issues that I'm working on. The other car didn't do as well, so we have major changes in mind. Hope you can make it. Let me know if I can help. I'd like to see a big turnout.

Collin
Was happy with my car's performance. Have some tuning issues that I'm working on. The other car didn't do as well, so we have major changes in mind. Hope you can make it. Let me know if I can help. I'd like to see a big turnout.

Thanks for the offer, but I don't know of anything...See ya there either way.