who's running TAI in Bowling Green 2009?

I think we're going to enter a car. Shane's TFS car.. changing the turbo and putting a front mount on it, ISAC controller and an alcohol kit. Should be an interesting experiment anyway.

JD here and I believe Damon are diffinenatly RACING!!!!

that's 4!!!!

who's next!!!!!

thanks JD

So far we have:
1.JD
2.Myself
3.Steven B.
4.Jay C./Shane
5.QuickyOne
6.Turbo6Randy
7.Super6
8.blackgn1

Who else??
Come on guys, this class is for 90% of the cars out there. Anyone can win and it's all about fun.

So far we have:
1.JD
2.Myself
3.Steven B.
4.Jay C./Shane
5.QuickyOne
6.Turbo6Randy
7.Super6

Who else??
Come on guys, this class is for 90% of the cars out there. Anyone can win and it's all about fun.

Man this is a GREAT START!!!!

the more the MERRIER!!!!

Is it possible to get more cars then TSM!!!!

thanks JD

what are the rules

from Razor

Couple of items. One is the fuel tank must be able and take 10 gallon minimum at fillup on Friday AM. The next one is minimum weight must be met of 3550. Motor is a 109 block, and run on 93 octane as the only fuel cept for the injection. Injection is to be a methanol and or water mix.

There will be contingency money this year in the class. I have put some money torward the class as well as doing contingency in the event the winners have my system on the car.

Right now working on sponsorship from others.. i'll post when we have more definitive.

Rules are from last year. Peer's really have a say as to who they allow in the class and whats allowed. I really dont like rules, as this requires following up. And as always, Peer's..meaning those who bring their cars to the event have the say. The GSCA I know wants only Regals and TTA's as they already have a "Hybrid Class". I personally dont care, when I get all the sponsors input, this will be zipped up..

Cheers

I wont budge on the vehicle weight, 109 block, or fuel capacity.. thats just me trying to keep a level playing field.

Im going to have to change us to a maybe. We're waiting on a turbo for the car and Precision is telling me it's probably going to be at least 3 more weeks.

Ta1

I appologize if I missed a thread somewhere...other than 109 block, 10 gallons of 93, and minimum weight ... are there any chassis/tire rules, where would I find the original set of rules? Thanks

I appologize if I missed a thread somewhere...other than 109 block, 10 gallons of 93, and minimum weight ... are there any chassis/tire rules, where would I find the original set of rules? Thanks

looks legal to me lookin at your sig :cool:

Ta1

Was this class run last year? What is the typical top 8 et's? I have never been to BG but am looking forward to coming this year...even if not competitive!!!