Who's ready for Bowling Green?!!?

Does anyone know if Hartline will be there as a vendor? I'm in the market for a Precision SLIC, and if I'm not mistaken, he still sells them?

Does anyone know if Hartline will be there as a vendor? I'm in the market for a Precision SLIC, and if I'm not mistaken, he still sells them?
I believe precision was there last year selling turbos and intercoolers. I could be wrong though.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

We will be there all week with a large inventory of Precision turbos and intercoolers along with many other products. We will be in our usual tent location in the Pit area. If you need anything specific, please leave us a message at 321-722-1563 and we will be sure to bring it.

We will be there all week with a large inventory of Precision turbos and intercoolers along with many other products. We will be in our usual tent location in the Pit area. If you need anything specific, please leave us a message at 321-722-1563 and we will be sure to bring it.

Thanks for the response! I sent you a pm