who's is this?

I dropped a link for here on the topic he made on the gbodyforum so hopefully he will come visit us stepchildren.

"It's me" (I own the car) ... It's a project I was undertaking, (I just finished). *Blacks nice, "but so much as breathe heavily on it and you'll see it"!
*The next one's Blue. Thanks for noticing my project ! :)

I have an 87 also but I would love to get another carb turbo car to drive for the summer. You did a great job. It's nice to see people putting work into the carb cars

Look at you two! "YOU GUYS have REAL cars"! "I sure appreciate the encouragement tho" ...
a REAL T-Type (someday) is my dream. :redface:

Not sure what you mean by the crack about a "real" car, but you have one of the first "real" cars that were made. You need to do a little reading up about them and do some learning on how to make it better than it was from the factory. A 2004R and a set of 3.42 gears will help it out a lot performance wise.

Not sure what you mean by the crack about a "real" car, but you have one of the first "real" cars that were made. You need to do a little reading up about them and do some learning on how to make it better than it was from the factory. A 2004R and a set of 3.42 gears will help it out a lot performance wise.

No "Crack" ... only a tall complement regarding what you two have vrs. me. *All I haves an 80 Regal. (I'll pass on the "better") *I'm a "factory Guy" ... I stay with the way things "were". What a great thing isn't it? *All of us different, but the same in and that we all LOVE Cars. (Orig. or modified) :)

LOL You need to look at what you can do with it now rather than looking at what others have done. That's my point. The early cars are just as easy to mod as the later cars and can be just as fun. Remember that you've got a rare car and because of it's unique design there will be no more of them.:)

VERY FAIR too say! "I respect that".

There are also some simple mods you can do that won't change the apperance but will help it to perform better. Plugging the EGR holes in the heads is one of them. A 3/8" pipe tap and a few plugs and the intake charge will run much cooler than it did stock.:) Much fewer detonation issues just doing this.

I may consider that Charlie (Thanks) "If I can get the Turbo up that is". I'm not a "car show guy" (I should try sometime tho) with me, I fix em up and put them away. I have another 80 Regal I got new that's sat over 25 years, now this black one ... (and soon: another !)

*I know I know ... My wife says the same thing!"*

Hell who cares if you can see the mods as long as it's done well to some degree. The way I look at it, if it unbolts, it's getting upgraded. What's so wrong with making things better? I haven't drilled a single hole in my car. Can't say there's a rust hole to run wiring through either!