who's is this?

Charlie: I contacted "Reed" ... My God what a GREAT Guy ! Eager to help in ANY WAY Possible !! I boxed a spare Turbo up after calling Him / talking. (I told Him you refered me) *He had great things too say about you ! < *the Guys a wealth of knowledge ! >

Anyway, thanks for the great tip ! He's getting my spare Turbo and "beefing it up" / (upgrading) as per the above conversation.
THANKS A MILLION for all you help / putting me on to Him ! I think my result will be a good one.

Tom :)

Matt found him.:) All I did is give you his contact info. Been trying to get Shane and Reed together so he can become a vendor on the board, but they seem to be missing each other.:( The reason I like Reed is because he started with carbed turbos so he knows what we're fighting against. That by itself makes a huge difference if you want to do some mods.:D

Update: I did get the Turbo back and Reed (He just got a little "overwhelmed"). *He gave me a nice discount too!
Someday I'll get that car back out and install it.

Right now I'm near completion on another 80 Regal, AND I just got another black one !
(Original owner / and has sat garaged 13 years). eh' yi 'yi I sure get into things sometimes ...

"I can't quite understand the appeal over it all at times", (4 Regal's) *I enjoy restoration ... but after that, "I'm disinterested at best".
Believe me, my wife rolls her eyes almost daily.

Anywho, ......................... Thanks again Charlie, for all your effort and help.

Best, Tom :)

Just hope it helps you out.:) I get nothing out of this other than helping others after all.;) He did exactly what I expected out of him though. He got backed up and since you're not needing it ASAP for a race he did what he could do. Glad it worked out.:D