Who's got there car out of winter storage??

QuickBuick87

My GN goes back on the road Sunday. :D Can't wait to drive it as the S10 just doesn't have quite as much power, lol. April couldn't come soon enough......

Picking up some body parts I had painted by Miguel on Saturday and hope to have the car ready by the 25th for the big show at the Berlin Fairgrounds. Just need to get my back back in shape.:mad:

Been driving mine for over two weeks now. So happy to have it back after driving my Dodge truck all winter.

Who's got there car out of winter storage?

this weekend YAY!!! :smile:

hello people; very soon and then I'll need my ck. book.
IBBY
finally stopped raining but RI and the south shore got hammered!
Newton Mass hole here

Mine was out last weekend and the weekend before
Couldn't wait to try out Marks new headers and downpipe:cool:
Vette will be out this weekend;)

I'll be driving mine tomorrow. It's supposed to be beautifull next couple of days after the monsoon we just had.

The mice have been evicted, oil has been changed & I am on the road again too.

Supposed to be 72 this Sunday.

Winter

I have had the Cuda out for over a month, the GN is still being painted. Should be done in a few days. I stopped in to see it last week and it was down to the bare metal. It looked like a Delorean. Thank god it is a no rust car. No dents at all, just a small ding on the hood. Can't wait to see it done!
Hopefully be hitting the turnpike in the Cuda this weekend. Time to plan a Hooters get together!!!

Took the GN out of storage in January, backup for when I did vacuum brakes in the WE4 out in the cold.

WE4 is never stored. ;)

But Ken already knows that. :p

Fixed all the busted stuff on the WE4 today, 66 out now. :cool:

Working on the new ISAC alky. controllers too.

GN is going to see Otto soon for steering column repair and a new cruise control stalk. :)

Then it's off for a 4 wheel alignment check and after that the road or the junkyard. :confused:

I'll be driving mine tomorrow. It's supposed to be beautifull next couple of days after the monsoon we just had.

Yeah it was fun driving around the block in your T.. :wink: Hope Rosie did not leave to much fur in there.

been driving 2 all winter long!!!! the grey 1 started off the winter while i was finishing up the blue1. the grey 1 is apart now to fix some stuff and to pull off performance parts in preperation to sell.

we42015.jpg

we42010.jpg

Took my GN out last week...put on some more chrome goodies that I had rechromed over the winter. She is now at the body shop getting the door repainted from a previous crappy job from the old owner.:mad:. Hopefully I will get her back next week for some car shows.:cool:

I've put 1300 miles on mine since getting it out a few weeks ago. :tongue:

drove mine once then pulled the rear end for a swap almost done,just need to bleed the brakes and adjust the e-brake cables. then to figure out more issues. but it's should be driveable soon...

Hey Dave, better get it back together. The Milford cruise have moved to the Country Hardware store plaza, the Mustang clubs moved from HD in Derry to the Funway in Litchfield and Target starts first week in May! It's going to real busy fast.