Whos going to BPG...Post your screenname.

It's right here! :cool: Come on out if you can take being around a ton of Buick's all weekend! :D

4631839402_081cb28251_o.jpg

2 days and counting! I can't wait! Every year I've been there was an awesome time! Nothing beats a bunch of Buick's and the smell of race fuel! :cool:

MAGNA tent will be up and running somewhere in the pits! Hooper is riding out with me this year so you boys are in for a real treat! :cool: I also got word one of our MAGNA members is renting a limo on Friday or Saturday and a few of them are coming out in a limo! That should turn some heads when a limo pulls into the track!! lol I can't wait!

The only thing that sucks about going to this event is I can never sleep the night before I'm too excited to get there and get on the road the next morning!! :D

For you guys coming in Thursday don't forget there is a meet and greet on Thursday eve! It's in the Ruby Tuesday Parking lot right down from the host hotel. Thursday starts around 5pm till....

Also new this year, there is going to be a cruise night at that same Ruby Tuesday on Friday and Saturday nights! That will be anytime from around 6pm to 8pm.

I will be there sat and sun with my silver t.

Wheres the white one??? I know the white car belongs to the "Famous KevinB" as your buddies stated...

Hey guys, post your names somewhere. I made little printouts for the window that say...Turbobuick.com screenname "COACH". We all have a printer.

:biggrin:

The Buick is in the body shop but the boys and I will be there Friday, Sat & Sun staying at the Red Roof Inn. See you guys tomorrow! I'll be the guy with three boys, come on up and introduce yourself!

Chuck

Another pile of pics from today (Friday) uploaded at the link above! Beautiful weather and some beautiful Buick's! Enjoy!