Who wants TB.com Gear?

BTW

I am still working on this. Been sick.

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

Yes........... another case of bad luck

We were ready to launch this about two weeks ago. The night before, some undesirable broke into the graphics company we had set up with and stole all their computers and files. Ours was in there with them. I have a meeting tommorrow at noon with Lori as they have had to start from scratch and now have it ready to go, "again".
I feel real bad for her company as she really worked hard on doing this for us. She has it all back together again and tommorrow we sit down to get it rolling. Hopefully nothing happens tonight. :rolleyes:
It really sucks when people do these kind of things. Theft is no joke and I just hate thieves.
We should be on track to release by end of month. I just cannot tell you how bad I feel for Lori. She lost ALL her account's info and had to start from scratch as they even took what was backed up.
She has put in alot of time to see some ahole break in and take all their computers and info. Along with that they even took the back up discs. Nice guys , eh? (And they have not been caught)
Sorry for the delay but I am sure we can ALL relate.
I Will be in touch and should have something for the West Coast Nationals.
Like I said , I feel bad for Lori as she really did a nice job for us and my heart goes out to her. She even lost all of her info on all her accounts also, considering they took the backups too.

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I am sure she, of all people, is NOT enjoying this.

I will keep all abreast

Bruce
WE4
Tb.com admin

Backups should be taken offsite weekly, if not daily. All you small business owners take heed! Fire, theft, water damage....all are recoverable even if you need to find another facility or maybe work out of your house. Losing your customer list, outstanding accounts, contact info, years of books......not good.

Thanks for the update Bruce, I had NOT been reading this post because up till your 9/7 post, their was no new information. So my earlier post was a stand alone in the turbo lounge, somehow, it mysteriously moved into here, were now I see your update.

No no no guys, you got it all wrong. TurboBuick.com One Hitter! :cool: Seriously, I'd be down for a stein.

Originally posted by Shane
No no no guys, you got it all wrong. TurboBuick.com One Hitter! :cool:

Make it a double bubble ice catcher, and I'm in....

Err, I mean, beer steins would be cool :)

UPDATE!!!....UPDATE!!!....UPDATE!....

Well I saw the first run prototypes of our apparrell today. :D

First off for the ladies we have,
1) womans t shirts, s,m,l,xl
2) womans v neck shirts s,m,l,xl,
3) womans strap halter tops. s,m,l,xl
4) AND HERE THEY ARE LADIES JUST AS YOU ASKED.... Thongs!
I have no clue as to how you order these by size tho. :p
Is it by small crack, med crack, and large crack? I have no idea and did not see any sizes on them but there sure ain't much there:eek:

Mens
1) tshirts m,l,xl,2xx,4xx, (4xx will be slightly more in price.)
2) Polo shirts m,l,xl,2xx
3) sleevless t shirts m,l,xl
4) long sleeve light weight shirts m,l,xl,2xx (2XX at extra charge)

For all.
1) Hats, embrodiered(sp?) nice
2) Hooded sweatshirts 9oz Heavy m,l,xl,2xx,4xx, (4X At extra charge.)
3) sweatshirts 9oz Heavy m,l,xl,2xx,4xx (4X at xtra charge)
4) Decals Same quality and size as last year. (These I will have at Vegas available)
5) Mouse pads...
6) Coffee cups and mugs
7) Key chains.
8) Bandanas 12"X12"
9)Banners....*** However these are paid for in advance, non-refundable and are NOT cheap!!! These are the same ones that I had and will have at Vegas for the West Coast Nats.
10) Pens and post it notespads.
11) Posters... Done nicely if I do say so myself.

ALL of the above products (except thongs) can be ordered in and for kids sizes , however prepaid, non-refundable, and size faxed back and signed for.

We are thinking seriously about a sweatsuit combo.
What do you all think?:confused: We would like some input here.

I "Should" have at least one of most for display at the West Coast Nats. Rumor has it, I am not leaving with them (with the exception of the banner.)

Prices will be posted and the page will be up after we return from Vegas.
The secure server is not in place yet and I would like to see this up before we go live.

Anyway, Progress has been made.

Bruce
WE4
TB.com Admin

I want to see how the shirts look. I am also looking to get a hooded sweatshirt.

hurry!

i need to order some goodies for the boyfriend's birthday. it's the beginning of november.... PLEASE hurry, so i can order a bunch of stuff. thanks.

more girl stuff

more girl turbo buick gear how about a pink shirt with a big turbo buick symbol in all sizes.... oh yeah please bring back the thongs...