Who wants TB.com Gear?

T-shirts definately, sunglasses would be cool, and I did actually like someones credit card idea . But whatever items are decided on...PLEASE DON'T HAVE JUST A GN ON IT!!! Not everyone has a gn. Thanks

Originally posted by TUFNUF 6
T-shirts definately, sunglasses would be cool, and I did actually like someones credit card idea . But whatever items are decided on...PLEASE DON'T HAVE JUST A GN ON IT!!! Not everyone has a gn. Thanks

I would prefer the universal turbo six rather than a car on a shirt. I already have a Grand National shirt that just has the fender emblem on it. I posted it here telling people I knew someone that could make them and got zero response.

I WOULD LOVE A BLACK T-SHIRT! With the Turbobuick.com Logo on the front on the left, and this picture on the back...

Attachments

• 95_1.jpg
    95_1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 97
stupid time limit... i wanted to say...

"I WOULD LOVE A BLACK T-SHIRT! With the Turbobuick.com Logo on the front on the left, and this picture on the back...

Instead of the [SIZE=2.5]T[/SIZE]urbo Time, It could say 3.8 SFI TURBO across the shoulders and at the bottom it could say.
"Gn[SIZE=2.5]X[/SIZE]: A high performance investment for the fortunate 547." under the GNX, and the Grand National Intercooled Logo were the Turbo time thing is. I think it would be cool, btw theres another picture with like 5 GN's 84-87 and a GNX sitting at a Drive thru.. if anyone could find that lemme know!"

- Cody

We are still putting the page together

Should be shortly. Thanks for the patience.

Bruce
WE4