Who wants TB.com Gear?

Originally posted by WE4
I am working on it. I just have alot on my plate right now. Everything is in motion. You all should be hearing from us soon. Keep the ideas coming tho.

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin
:D

Yes...... But what about the thongs? :D

I'd be in for a sticker or 2, a license plate frame and maybe a small black polo shirt, short sleeve with the turbo 6 on it...

It is all in the works still, but...delayed,...

To all that responded, thanks. I am currnetly heavily involved with my family right now as we had a death and a surgery in our immediate family. That is why I haven't been around much. I NEED to take a break and be with my family right now. I will get back to all of this stuff as soon as I can. Again, thanks to all who called , emailed or ordered parts from me.
Cherish your family members as they may not be here tommorrow.
Thanks and good luck and God bless all.
Bruce
WE4

Sorry to hear.

Take care of your family first Bruce we will be here still and sorry to hear about the loss.

Steve

OK we have the decals done, and nice vinyl they are.

The guys at Vegas last October can attest to the quality. ask the Hawaiin guys.
............And we are in the works of all the rest of the stuff right now. Keep the ideas coming as the people doing this project with me ck this thread daily so we know what we want to produce. The thongs are available but to put the whole logo on is tough as there is not much room. We are going to try tho and they wioll be white. Size will be tricky, hehehehe
Keep the ideas coming and I will post the decals in the next couple of days.

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin.

Hope things are getting better for your family. Sorry to hear about your lost. I would be interested in TB gear. Must try and get some 2-5 xxx stuff for the fuller figure women and men on the site. Not all the woman can wear thongs. Good luck with this project...

Sorry everyone. I didn't notices that Charlie had changed screen names. I have to be more careful.

What is up with this?

Someone boosted my tb.com coffee stein and I need to get a new one.
:mad:

It is still happening

I have just been overwhelmed lately with shop and house.
Will be gettin serious here real soon. I have a meeting this week to finalize and get up and available.
Not much longer.
Thanks everyone for helping out and being patient.

Bruce
WE4
TB.com admin

how about a big sticker with the power6 logo in color or a big sticker that says grandnational both of these would be for the rear window, and a light jacket with either a power6 logo in front and somrthing else on back?

carlos