who says you can't...

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
ride a snomobile in 99* heat in the middle of July in NC!!! LOL

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 293
Now put a slick track on it and some mini roller blade ski's and take it to the drag strip!!

SW.

does anyone down there even know what that weird machine is for?

if you really wanna show off, find a lake and do some laps around it.. you can go until you run out of gas as long as you keep the drive belt from getting wet and keep water out of the carb..

What are you planning on doing with that thing down there?
ride it for about 1 day per year when we get our 4" of snow.

Now put a slick track on it and some mini roller blade ski's and take it to the drag strip!!

SW.
if I ended up with the yamaha sled we looked @ then I would have tried it.

does anyone down there even know what that weird machine is for?

if you really wanna show off, find a lake and do some laps around it.. you can go until you run out of gas as long as you keep the drive belt from getting wet and keep water out of the carb..
I seriously thought about that, I will probably practice on my pond. LOL

If you ever want to put some miles on, come up here to MI and we can head up to Lichts cottage up north and hit the trails!!

Steve, I have seen it all now;)

I didn't realize you could ride that w/o snow...

How much snow you get a year? 1-6 inches;)

At least I know I ain't the only one that buys crazy stuff:biggrin:

Steve... Why don't you finish one project before starting another!! Maybe if you had built a street car... :biggrin:

PS- Wanna race the motorcycle? :eek:

K.

That has been in the thoughts lately!!!! Any more ideas Steve?

SW.

Yeah, I know. I've been giving him hell about not owning a street car for the past 10-years. Next time you talk to him, ask him which he has enjoyed more... The race car or the GN we built back in the day? :biggrin:

K.

If you ever want to put some miles on, come up here to MI and we can head up to Lichts cottage up north and hit the trails!!
sorry Ted but it's WAY TO COLD up there, at least here we'll get 4" of snow & it's back in the upper 50's the next day.

Steve, I have seen it all now;)

I didn't realize you could ride that w/o snow...

How much snow you get a year? 1-6 inches;)
about that.
Steve... Why don't you finish one project before starting another!! Maybe if you had built a street car... :biggrin:

PS- Wanna race the motorcycle? :eek:

K.
when are you coming up to help me put the roof on the pole barn, or put the trans. back in the car? as for the race I have a great field I'll race ya in!

That has been in the thoughts lately!!!! Any more ideas Steve?

SW.
still waiting for the quote, maybe it will come in the mail when my decals come.

Yeah, I know. I've been giving him hell about not owning a street car for the past 10-years. Next time you talk to him, ask him which he has enjoyed more... The race car or the GN we built back in the day? :biggrin:

K.
times change, right now at this point our boat is more fun. it's great going out on norman knowing you are in the top 1% of fast boats.

It's OK. Once your fingers go numb it's not cold anymore. You would need at least 1k in extreme winter gear to be able to ride for a day up here sometimes....

Wow--hard to believe the post editing. Man, the things i would like to say, but i am sure it would be edited too. Whatever!!