Who makes these custom consoles

BKLYN2FLORIDA

im trying to find out who makes these custom center consoles, looking to get one in this same setup.
thanks

Attachments

• arm rest.jpg
    arm rest.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 984
Dennis Kirban has them also. I am glad you posted a pic of it. I always wanted to see one in a car. I will call Kirban and order one today. Thanks for the pic

no problem, took a pic during orlando meet, they look great, cant believe Buick slipped on that part of the design...

the ones kirbans sell are those cushion versions only. i dont see any that they sell that look similar to that pic i posted.
BTW the versions that SE Turbo sell, i looked at their pics they are damn thumbnails more like pinky nails, so the pics dont do any justice.
Do they install by removing the original lid and slips on or requires cutting, making holes. also does it have the wobble factor when installed, since original center console was made flimsy. ANYONE>>>>??

Consoles

That is a SE Turbo console...i have 2 of them and they are very nice!!! only issue i had was waiting forever on seturbo to make and ship the consoles. you remove the factory lid and this new console has two wood arm like pieces that drops in tight into the old console. inside the new console is a hide away finished trap door into the old one. the inside is finished/fabric and you can get the power 6 logo embro'ed in the underside of the new lid. they nice pieces just keep on SE TURBO.

You take the top off of your old one. I just ordered one from SE Turbo about 1 hr ago . Well I tried they said they will call me back. I hope there nice and strong. But I'll tell you what it's got be nice to rest your arm on those long Sunday drives. I want the one with the power6 logo. I been thru that same thing playing the waiting game with them.

They install just as 2turbot posted above. Very clean fit. I also got from them a folding cup holder that fits on the front. All of it works and fits great. I can post a pic with the cup holder if anyone needs to see how it fits. It does cover the ash tray when it is open and has a cup in it.

They install just as 2turbot posted above. Very clean fit. I also got from them a folding cup holder that fits on the front. All of it works and fits great. I can post a pic with the cup holder if anyone needs to see how it fits. It does cover the ash tray when it is open and has a cup in it.

id like 2 c a pic with the cupholder if you have one handy

Make your own :cool:

That's exactly what I'm doing....pictures to come soon. It's a folddown armrest from a '99 Park Avenue. It will be solid and also fold up to access the console lid on the stock console. Nothing has to be removed. Nothing has to be cut. Has storage for CDs, cassettes, plus fold out coffee holders. You can find them on the '99 Buick Lesabre Limiteds also. Paid $12 for the whole assembly at the Pick a Part near me. Designing/fabricating the mounting brackets at this time. So far, so good. The design is working well, as per my dimensions. Got to get the thing filed down and painted before the snow starts.:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

i got mine from se turbo i had it done in black and grey like special additions and all i had to do was slip it down in with some pressure and it is tight in there. it has a false bottom that you can remove if you want a real deep console or you can leave theres in. they said it would take 10 days and that is when i got it. 10 days because of the special black and gray that they usually dont make but i like it better it was $150.00 it is way cheaper for the all grey also i wish jaxs still made these front seats that i just put on they were new from 2005

Attachments

• 0929001633.jpg
    0929001633.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 471
  • 0929001642a.jpg
    0929001642a.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 475
Dennis Kirban has them also. I am glad you posted a pic of it. I always wanted to see one in a car. I will call Kirban and order one today. Thanks for the pic

We have not sold them in years we do sell a padded one that has matching black and grey cloth but it is not a one that opens like the one in the photo...one we sell simply sits on top like a rectangle pillow...

denniskirban@yahoo.com