Who makes these custom consoles

How does it stay? Do you remove a part of the old console?

just remove the 3 screws for the old door and the new console has legs which fit down in very very snug. doewsnt move after install but can easily be removed.

That looks really nice! It always seems like my arm is floating around looking for a place to rest and this could fit my need quite nicely. I'd just have to paint it maroon to match. Thanks for the pics.

The best money I ever spent

I got one about a moth ago and guys let me tell ya , it's the best money I have ever spent. This thing is nice. It looks like Buick made it and looks better than any factory part I have ever bought. I drive my car to and from work 2-3 days a week and this thing feels so nice. I got mine all grey and under the top it's carpeted with the power6 logo on it and the cup holder, perfect color match also.If you are worried about it Contruction then don't cause it's nice and heavy and built thick & strong , no junk here!!! The one they made me took 4 days and it was $152 shipped . If everyone could drive there car for 15min with one of these installed I'll bet they would sell so fast they could not make em fast enough. Southeast turbo you nailed this one , thanks Lance from SC

show_image.php
That looks really nice! It always seems like my arm is floating around looking for a place to rest and this could fit my need quite nicely. I'd just have to paint it maroon to match. Thanks for the pics.

they have maroon on there website

Curious to those of you who have ordered these. How long did it take to receive them?

damn those are clean looking they look factory can u take a pic inside of it with the lid open to see how its mounted?

if you just need something to rest your elbow on, one of these $30 late model ones work pretty good...its basically just the top lid. they were using the same interiour material for a few years.
Picture1091-1.jpg

Picture1096-1.jpg

Thanks for the replys guys, I don't wanna get this thread off track, but is there another place to purchase one other than SE turbo? I have waited nearly 30 days and the reasons why it hasn't shipped yet have been getting iffy. Especially considering it was supposidly instock the day I ordered it.