Who makes guage pods?

92 Z-28

UN-BOOSTED
I want a gauge pod for 2 or 3 gauges and maybe a tach. I want one that mounts it right above the stereo, if anyone makes them. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam

I have a 3 gauge holder, custom made by Paul at Ron's Custom Auto. Made of a similarly colored grey material that our dash is.
Mine is mounted to the right of the speedo, above the radio. Scanmaster and boost control are to the right of that.

Sorry, no pics.

Call Paul, 1-908-241-7211, tell him bob mantz sent you.

Luck.

_BOB

DO NOT dissappoint yourself and buy a Lo-Tek gauge holder! They fit a Cessna better than our cars and reply to your inquiries, generally in less than 2 seasons. Basically their name says it all. Some guys have spent the weekend with a Dremel to make 'em fit reasonably, but still I think you're trying to make honey out of sh!t.
Just my humble opinion ofcourse.
Jim

yup buy a lo tek pillar pod. buy the whole unit not just the pod...in other words replace the whole pillar.

Thanks Guy's

I was just going to place an order with Lo-Tek......not now. Where is the best place to get pods? Posten, ATR, Kirbin ???:D

I bought the Autometer Gauge Works pods for the A piller and they fit very nice. Bought a double and a single for 3 gauges. The only problem I had was the top pod is in the way of the sunvisor, won't open all the way which is no big deal. HTH Chris

personaly i just bought mine at napa. they have em there made for our cars.

Originally posted by Jimn8or
DO NOT dissappoint yourself and buy a Lo-Tek gauge holder! They fit a Cessna better than our cars and reply to your inquiries, generally in less than 2 seasons. Basically their name says it all. Some guys have spent the weekend with a Dremel to make 'em fit reasonably, but still I think you're trying to make honey out of sh!t.
Just my humble opinion ofcourse.
Jim

Must be pretty bad huh ? I wouldnt think it could be any worse than the crappy halfaz looking stick on ones..I bought mine from modern muscle & thought it was the whole arm plastic..then it comes in this backyard looking 2way tape crap..but i had to have a guage holder or i would have sent it back..makes me sick every time i look at it..if your gonna get one..make sure it at least looks like it made there so you wont feel like me every time.
Brian