who makes best tq converter

sinister87GN

08 trailblazer ss
What co/vender makes the best tq converter for 87 turbo buick 2004r for street/racing around the 600$$ range thank u

Your going to get a lot of opinions on this one. I like "Edge" converters. Using them in all my turbo cars and love them :)

You're going to get alot of different answers with that question. I like the Precision Industries Vigilante L/U converter with my current setup. If I were you I'd talk to Jack Cotton @ Welcome To CottonsPerformance.com!. He's close to you and is very knowledgable about these cars.

ok ill check them out i did get heads from cottons he is only a 50min drive 4 me :wink: but he supplys them not a maker i looked @ tci and b&m don't offer anything 4 our cars??? just want to here from you guys what you go with dont want to hurt the street performance does size matter 12" 10" 9"?????

Alot of cars act diff with same stall diff converters .... Let us know if he had it dialed in first time. I heard that dusty is the man on dialing everything in the first time .

I hope edge knows about turbo converters. I have an Edge 3000 in my Roadmaster. It is real sloppy around town, but hits hard, and is fairly efficient up top. I still like Vigilante's for cars that get driven. My turbo car drives better than my Roadmaster.

Art Carr 16930 here....Ran me about $700 new, and have been racing with it for the last 2 years and love it......:cool:

my PTC multi disk does as it supposed to. it puts it all down. but i could do without the noise and the harshness when it locks up at cruise speeds. just my .02