Who is the fastest in San Diego?

just a little fun i wanted to know if even the community would acknowledge who is and if they do know im just wondering cause i would like to build mine to be a 9 sec daily driver and to do that i need help from everyone on parts and tuning and even building if it come to me doing it myself....

Well there is Neal, 750 HP V6,and Eric, SD Slider, on here and Dee, USMC Turbo 6 around you.

Let us know what you need you will find a lot of people willing to help. If you have never built a 9 sec car before, you will need a LOT of help. Ask USMC Turbo6, he is getting there with his car.

And don't forget the two most important things you will need. A lot of money and lot more patience!!

I'd say that technically Don Wang from DRW transmissions is the fastest turbo Buick guy in San Diego. He's been really quiet lately so I might have to check up on him. His car has been sitting for a while but is more than capable of running in the 8's. My car has run 9.21 @ 148 and now I'm playing with E85 so I'll keep you posted on any results. I hope I might finally be turning the corner with this POS. :rolleyes: BTW, Reggie's comments are spot on, if you want a 9 second driver you better have a fat wallet and a lot of patience.

Neal