Who here is a Giants fan

87granny

Mbe you Aints fans can tell me how they screwed this one up :rolleyes:and it's not all the punters fault. Go BIRDS

:biggrin:

sports-pictures-eli-manning-peytons-autograph11.jpg

Who here will admit to being a Giants fan.............:wink:

I am :mad:We looked good for 52 1/2 minutes.:mad:
All you guys have to do is now finally win a Superbowl. :rolleyes:
I don't think you have the D for it this year but you have proven you can score whenever you want.

I personaly thought it was over, i was not watching it due to not being home then when they scored to make it 31 to 31 i couldn't belive it then for the punt i was on the phone and the person i was talking to was screaming run run gogogo, no way this happend if we had Mcnugget

Whew.. NY has been a$$ raped by Philadelphia recently and this win really jammed up right up there. I happened to tune in right after half time so I caught the best part of the game. :D I work in Philly sports so the news room was out of control when I came in today.

Cliff Lee.... Rangers.... now the Giants.... Philly took over Manhattan this week!

And let's not forget.. It just keeps getting better when you can add this phrase...

Miracle at the New Meadowlands!

All thier luck is gone !!!

Thier luck is all gone...

When that dip sh!t caught that ball off his head they used up all thier luck for good !!!! :mad:

One of the worst losses I can remember. At times like this there are only three things that can make me feel a little better ....

giantstrophies.jpg

My favorite personally was Tom acting like a butthead in the end, throwing his headset off and yelling at Rogers...Go Birds! :D

I love the stuff that is popping up already all over the net :D The most amazing moment in sports is yet to come... The first Phillies home game that Cliff Lee pitches in. That day will make history all over. I'll be there that's for sure! :cool:

YouTube - New York Gets Owned

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RZjLcAhUCxQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RZjLcAhUCxQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Hey Eagle's fans... win a game that counts!!!!

Then you can talk some $hit.... Your teams have lost during the most important games of the season (Playoffs).... see below

Eagles playoff record....

0-2 In Super Bowl
2-3 In NFC Championship
5-6 In NFC Divisional
Playoff

6-5 In NFC Wild Card

Giants...

Super Bowl Champions: (3)
XXI (1986), XXV (1990), XLII (2007)

Super Bowls Appearances: (3-1)
XXI (1986), XXV (1990),
XXXV (2000), XLII (2007)

NFL/NFC Championship
Games: (4-1)
1985, 1986, 1990, 2000, 2007

Gloat about winning a meaningless games... you may need home field, we can win a Championship playing on the road as we did in the 2007 and 1990 seasons

Attachments

• 10630.gif
    10630.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 95
I must have touched a nerve i no where in this thread did i say that the Giants suck or say that the didn't win a Superbowl or post a pic, so being such a hardcore Giants fan Tell me then how they are kicking the crap out of the Eagles for 52 minutes then they a$$ it up mabe they should have listened to Straham on Fox when he said i hope that they don't sleep on the Eagles because there is another half to be played and that the Eagles don't just give up like the Cowboys

Heard this all day on the radio, heard it all day at work, damn right it struck a nerve... worse off your not even from PA, your a Piney....

Heard this all day on the radio, heard it all day at work, damn right it struck a nerve... worse off your not even from PA, your a Piney....

Naaa closer to Atlantic City wasn't trying to strike a nerve i actually turned the radio off in the car in the 3rd quarter i couldn't belive when i came home it was 31 to 31 and i missed the PR