Who Has Been Banned Or Had Probation on This Website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
Whos been banned or "temporarily disabled" from this website? I think I was close once... maybe:confused:

I have, but noone should brag about it. Its the same as people who boast that they have gone to jail.

Any dumb chit can do that. :rolleyes:

Including me. :D

Couple times. :p

So far, I haven't. But i haven't a good opportunity to tell someone all the ways they can go f--k themselves yet, either. :D

One thing thats refreshing about this site is that the crowd mostly is older than alot of other car forums I'm on so other than politics usually most are pretty respectful and knowledgeable.

When the old owners had control banning happened a lot if you ever made a Negative Comment about a Vendor! I made one very small comment & was banned within hours. I never came back until the new owners (Shane I think?) let pretty much all of us back in.

PV = political Views

the what forum?:confused:

as far as being banned, I believe wicked/ harold/forcefed has the title of having the most different names due to being banned, his side kick Ziggy (currently banned) is right up there too!
he even went so far as too start his own buick website ( failed!)
alot of it is due to lack of maturity, and just plain rude,
AND, I'll admit, harold has made improvements, ( he still needs some fine tunning)( maybe to much boost)

as was previously said any dumbsh!t can go to jail!

as far as being banned, I believe wicked/ harold/forcefed has the title of having the most different names due to being banned, his side kick Ziggy (currently banned) is right up there too!
he even went so far as too start his own buick website ( failed!)
alot of it is due to lack of maturity, and just plain rude,
AND, I'll admit, harold has made improvements, ( he still needs some fine tunning)( maybe to much boost)

as was previously said any dumbsh!t can go to jail!

Being straight forward and telling it like it is, could be confused sometimes with being rude and immature.. ;), I think the website did good while it lasted it had over 150 SW section members in it.. your forgetting flaming6, brutusV6 amoung other names that were used during the banning and comebacks to the site on his behalf. LOL

I have all kinds of threats and promises made against me by banned members....

Oh Well:eek:

If one has gotten banned from here since we took over you can believe there is damn sure a good reason for it... End of Story...

SW section is the best. Those guys crack me up. Without Harold the SW section kinda withers a bit... Nice to see him back.

I don't go there much since I'm now living in BFE :mad:(Not for long though...)

It's easier to handle any "issues" you might have with someone via PM or a phone call. No need to make waves... Not yet at least.:cool:

I think some of the mods tend to get their panties in a knot at times over things that really don't really mean a whole hell of a lot. Granted, this is not Yellow Bullet nor would I want it to be but this ain't Seseme Street either.

I try to play nicely and do usually but not always. If I have offended anyone, get over it!

Opinions are like azzholes..... We all have em and some do stink but they are just opinions.

I think that if a person gets upset to the point of getting themselves banned over things typed on an online forum they need to re-evaluate their priorities. Some people need to remember that it is the internet and some people are going to type things just to piss others off.

It's the net. leave issues for the real world.

RobsIron, I love your car...lol... Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but I saw the picture in his sig and had to give some credit where it's due...

Two Thumbs up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.